Egg Bowl

ShocksMyBrain

8 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Egg bowl is way more low scoring than expected. Still anyone's game

Imagine trying to say the Egg Bowl is a better rivalry than the Iron Bowl. Because people have been saying that. 🙄

• Haha 1

State looks demoralized. 

In his second year, Kiffin will have a 10-win regular season in the SECW and will take the Rebels to a good bowl. 

Crazy.    

10 minutes ago, AURealist said:

State looks demoralized. 

In his second year, Kiffin will have a 10-win regular season in the SECW and will take the Rebels to a good bowl. 

Crazy.    

I'm assuming their recruiting is weak right now because everyone's assuming he's leaving? If not then doesn't make a lick of sense. At least on the field the guy can coach.

Ole Miss rushing 3 and eating Rogers lunch.  Why couldn’t Auburn do that are our D linemen that bad or was our secondary out of position that badly and letting him get it off before the rush could get to him?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I'm assuming their recruiting is weak right now because everyone's assuming he's leaving? If not then doesn't make a lick of sense. At least on the field the guy can coach.

All coaches have their weaknesses.  Maybe Kiffin just sucks at recruiting.  Regardless, if he wins his bowl, I'd expect OM recruiting to improve.  

Edited by AURealist
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AURealist said:

All coaches have their weaknesses.  Maybe Kiffin just sucks at recruiting.  Regardless, if he wins his bowl, and I'd expect OM recruiting to improve.  

Surprising--I thought that was a strength of his, honestly.

I know with Mike Leach it ain't over til it's over, but I REALLY was not expecting this. Hopefully Ole Miss goes to the Peach and not Sugar.

Edited by AUwent

24 minutes ago, AURealist said:

State looks demoralized. 

Crazy.    

Hope they tank, hope Kiffin dips out. I work in Rebel/land shark  country and their fans are the absolute worst. 

Hard to believe we beat the team that's winning and embarrassed ourselves against the team getting its ass kicked.  

Two teams moving in opposite directions.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Hard to believe MSU only has 6 points in 3 quarters. 

Yep, Ole Miss has been using the same 3 man front we used except they are holding them. How could we give up all those points ? smh

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 1

Just now, AURealist said:

Hard to believe we beat the team that's winning and embarrassed ourselves against the team getting its ass kicked.  

Two teams moving in opposite directions.  

We beat Ole Miss because they didn’t have any of their receivers. If we played them tomorrow we’d lose. 

• Thanks 1

MSU on the board. I think it's too little too late but with Leach it ain't truly over til it's over.

Side note, Facebook's new commercial may be the most annoying ad I've seen all year.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

MSU on the board. I think it's too little too late but with Leach it ain't truly over til it's over.

Side note, Facebook's new commercial may be the most annoying ad I've seen all year.

RE: Side note ->  Probably appeals to morons, though, and that's their base.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It's impressive how much better Ole Miss has looked against A&M and MSU than we did 

I know they were banged up and we were off a bye but it's just crazy that we beat them.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, AURealist said:

State looks demoralized. 

Crazy.    

Few remedial red zone decisions against us from a possible playoff spot. Can't believe people don't see how much value that guy still has, even with his antics 

• Like 1

Just now, AUwent said:

I know they were banged up and we were off a bye but it's just crazy that we beat them.

We played out of our mind relatively speaking for a stretch during that first half, and was able to just survive in the 2nd with Kiffin trying to beat in the same curved nail with the same busted hammer. I'll take it how it comes, but that wasn't a game where I felt like we were better. I guess it makes it even more impressive that we got one we shouldn't though! 

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We played out of our mind relatively speaking for a stretch during that first half, and was able to just survive in the 2nd with Kiffin trying to beat in the same curved nail with the same busted hammer. I'll take it how it comes, but that wasn't a game where I felt like we were better. I guess it makes it even more impressive that we got one we shouldn't though! 

A lot of people here figured we would win one we should lose and, well, the opposite. They were right.