2022 Baseball Schedule

• 4 weeks later...

On 12/9/2021 at 3:06 PM, Brad_ATX said:

Got released today.  Who's meeting me in Arlington?!

https://auburntigers.com/sports/baseball/schedule/2022

That's a great start to season.  I see all of our non conference mid week games are in state.  Do we always schedule it this way?  Just stood out to me when looking at it.  I know we would do some, but didn't know if it went like that the full year like this one once SEC play started. 

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

That's a great start to season.  I see all of our non conference mid week games are in state.  Do we always schedule it this way?  Just stood out to me when looking at it.  I know we would do some, but didn't know if it went like that the full year like this one once SEC play started. 

Not always.  We've done Georgia Tech home/home midweek before.  But we do play a lot of in state midweek games every year.  Pretty standard.

19 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Not always.  We've done Georgia Tech home/home midweek before.  But we do play a lot of in state midweek games every year.  Pretty standard.

OK yes I remember doing some of those.  Hope we start off the season with some solid wins!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am crushed. I NEVER miss the opening game. NEVER. But this season's first game is at 11:00 AM on a FRIDAY...and I will be working until 1:30. I will miss the whole thing. 

WTH? Whose idea was it to schedule a game at 11:00 AM on a weekday? I'm just beside myself.....everybody knows I am Auburn Baseball's biggest fan. Why was I not consulted?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

I am crushed. I NEVER miss the opening game. NEVER. But this season's first game is at 11:00 AM on a FRIDAY...and I will be working until 1:30. I will miss the whole thing. 

WTH? Whose idea was it to schedule a game at 11:00 AM on a weekday? I'm just beside myself.....everybody knows I am Auburn Baseball's biggest fan. Why was I not consulted?

This makes me sad. Opening day of Baseball is the best day of the year. 

On 1/1/2022 at 12:11 PM, Brad_ATX said:

Tech home/home was regular it seems for a lot of years. Good for both schools a lots of fun. Always a great midweek crowd.

• Like 2