Players and Coaches taking a break.

autiger88

Awesome!  Great team building and bonding opportunity!  We used to do that in HS football 100 years ago with fumble recovery drills on a wet, muddy spot on our practice field. Good times!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gr82batigr said:

Awesome!  Great team building and bonding opportunity!  We used to do that in HS football 100 years ago with fumble recovery drills on a wet, muddy spot on our practice field. Good times!

Those practices were the best. Just slipping and sliding all over the place. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Hope no one peed in the water while doing that

Me too, but it looks like somebody told whoever that is in the 2nd-to-last pic that they did, in fact, pee in the water. 

• Haha 1

I love this.

Am I the only one worrying about someone getting hurt doing this? I always think of the Georgia WR from decades ago that ruined his knee playing in the sand football game, among other freak accidents.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I love this.

Am I the only one worrying about someone getting hurt doing this? I always think of the Georgia WR from decades ago that ruined his knee playing in the sand football game, among other freak accidents.

Yes. You are. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I love this.

Its okay, we needed someone to so the rest of us didn't have to. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

Yes. You are. 

New dad thing, huh?

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Its okay, we needed someone to so the rest of us didn't have to. 

I'm here for you guys.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

My parents back yard would flood during heavy rain when we were really young. This is exactly what we use to do.

Love Coach out there with the team having fun.

I did that as a kid...never in December though. It gets cold up here lol

On the plus side, when I take the dogs out tomorrow morning the dog poop in the yard will be frozen so, I don't have to worry about land mines 😄

4 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I love this.

No. You are not. But I’m 49 and know I would either break a bone or get pneumonia. But playing football never hurt anyone ….

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Not sure but think that’s  Harsin in the last pic isn’t it?

Yes I am well aware that is Harsin in the last picture.  Now pay attention to the words coming out of my fingers...  I said it would have been nice to see the coaches in the mud hole.  Notice that I did not say anything about the coaches walking around fist bumping with the players.

11 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Yes I am well aware that is Harsin in the last picture.  Now pay attention to the words coming out of my fingers...  I said it would have been nice to see the coaches in the mud hole.  Notice that I did not say anything about the coaches walking around fist bumping with the players.

He looks wet and soggy to me so I assumed he just went through, but am usually wrong so could be again.