Pick one player

creed

9 hours ago, JwgreDeux said:

Everyone can improve at something, but if Cambridge could improve his 3pt shooting to something near 40% he would be extremely valuable. With his finishing and rebounding getting better, he would transform into a true 3 with better shooting. 

You beat me to it. In last few weeks he has become an asset. He plays tough D, finds a way to get rebounds, does a good job of making eye contact with guards before coming from the corner for a massive dunk. A solid 3 would make him really dangerous and a little better handle to allow him to drive more.

I agree with the comments about Flan but I think it will just take time and  some more games for last years Flan to show up. He moves well on D and is starting to move better with the ball, so next step is to have a game where he hits a couple 3's earlier then pump fakes and drives for a massive jam and the old Flan will be back.

Zep's 3 point stroke. He's already an incredible defender... this team is a three point assassin away from being completely unstoppable. If you added 2019 Bryce Brown to this team we would win every game the rest of the year by 10+ en route to a championship. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I think he plays with good control. Give him KD’s intensity he fouls out fast.

Yeah. WD stands out in a crowd obviously. SEC refs seem to call a foul on him with the slightest touch, sometimes without any contact. One of the main goals for all our opponents is getting him in foul trouble. But he almost never complains or whines. Solid team player as are all our Tigers.

13 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

Zep's 3 point stroke. He's already an incredible defender... this team is a three point assassin away from being completely unstoppable. If you added 2019 Bryce Brown to this team we would win every game the rest of the year by 10+ en route to a championship. 

Good point. Excellent FT shooter. Love his form. I think he could be better with 3's if he shot more of them. Zep seems content to leave most of that with Wen and KD. If left wide open with clock running down he will pull the trigger.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I think he plays with good control. Give him KD’s intensity he fouls out fast.

Maybe mental toughness would be a better description of the attribute. KD has more control of his body than the lanky 7-1 Kessler. I just want him to own the paint on every play.