Hannity / Tucker Carlson.... more from Candace Owens

AU9377

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Of RM acting clown like?

Who could forget the Trump tax return fiasco? Epic!

• Thanks 1

Rachel Maddow & MSNBC Beat OAN $10M Defamation Suit, Again – Deadline

“No reasonable viewer could conclude that Maddow implied an assertion of objective fact,” the opinion penned by Judge Milan D. Smith added (read it here) of the suit OAN filed in the fall of 2020 with great flurry. “The judgment of the district court is therefore affirmed.”

Anyone remember "Russians Hack the Power Grid...THAT NEVER HAPPENED...."

Edited by DKW 86
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:
12 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Quoting 9377: "I have no problem with any outlet arranging facts to support their position or beliefs. IOW LYING their Asses off.
I do have a problem with the circus animals that parade themselves around as presenters of fact. IOW LYING their Asses off.

Expand  

You are assuming that is what I mean.. It isn't.  You can present something in a way that is more favorable to your point of view without lying.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Rachel Maddow & MSNBC Beat OAN $10M Defamation Suit, Again – Deadline

“No reasonable viewer could conclude that Maddow implied an assertion of objective fact,” the opinion penned by Judge Milan D. Smith added (read it here) of the suit OAN filed in the fall of 2020 with great flurry. “The judgment of the district court is therefore affirmed.”

Anyone remember "Russians Hack the Power Grid...THAT NEVER HAPPENED...."

She gave an opinion, which isn't exactly far fetched to be honest, in the first example and she cited a statement from the FBI in the second.  You think that is as bad as this....

And yes, they make fun of her on SNL

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You are assuming that is what I mean.. It isn't.  You can present something in a way that is more favorable to your point of view without lying.

AND THIS IS WHY YOU GET MOCKED ON THE FORUM.....

Bro, lying is lying.

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

She gave an opinion, which isn't exactly far fetched to be honest, in the first example and she cited a statement from the FBI in the second.  You think that is as bad as this....

And yes, they make fun of her on SNL

No one said that. I said that they are both bat crap crazy. End of story. 

You are the one trying desperately to convince us, and yourself, that one version of bat crap CRAZY is different than another. I am telling you that whether an incandescent bulb is burned out or a fluorescent bulb is burned out, no one should care. AT THE END OF THE DAY, THEY ARE BOTH BURNED OUT AND USELESS. At the end of the day, they are both bat crap crazy. Maddow spent an hour looking at two sheets of paper that meant nothing. She over sold it as the end of trumps presidency. It was never anything like that at all. She still did it and she is now a punchline. She's a punchline for that and many other stories she has told. The woman absolutely sold her soul on trump was getting impeached and removed, Didnt happen. Never was going to happen. She sold baskets full of RUSSIANS!!!!!!! manure night after night for four years. She is going away as still the best thing on MSNBC by 5 miles, LET THAT SINK IN....

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2022 at 7:32 AM, bigbird said:

It's funny how the dialogue and story lines remains the exact same. The only difference in the story is the name of the lead character and the respective reporting body.  

It's like watching El Dorado and Rio Bravo (Although Rio Bravo wins because, well...Angie Dickinson)

i will take the one with robert m for the win.....................the others were ok.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i will take the one with robert m for the win.....................the others were ok.

Tough choice.

Mitchem or Martin...hard to go wrong with either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Tough choice.

Mitchem or Martin...hard to go wrong with either.

i like both but when they make fun or robert being a drunk he got tears in his eyes and i just noticed this after watching the movie a million times. dean was very good. i just like the backstory more with caan. but i can watch just about any western the duke is ever in. i had one of those velvet paintings they used to sell at trade days and i had a john wayne one and gave it away. i wish i still had it now for some odd reason.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

AND THIS IS WHY YOU GET MOCKED ON THE FORUM.....

Bro, lying is lying.

I don't remember ever being mocked "on the forum", but I am also way past being bothered by something like that.  I have no problem changing my mind on a topic or my opinion on an issue if the underlying facts or known information changes.  I honestly believe that people learn more from criticism than they do from adulation.

Yes, lying is lying, but giving an opinion, when that opinion is based on facts, is not lying or misrepresenting something unless and until the presenter knows or should have known that the information upon which their opinion was based is false/bad information. 

For example... that is why defamation suits filed by Dominion Voting Systems against several individuals, Fox and OAN have been allowed to proceed and motions to dismiss have been denied.  The evidence is overwhelming that they knew the information that they were spreading was false.  Had they simply said "you cannot trust the companies that make voting tabulation machines" or "I believe that Dominion Voting Systems will do anything to help Democrats", they would have been giving an opinion and they would be protected by the 1st Amendment.

I have no idea how rational educated people can watch someone like Jeanine Pirro and not either laugh or be disgusted.  The clips of RM that you posted add up to more minutes watching her show than I have ever spent in total watching her.  I see a difference in the absurdness of what these Fox entertainers do in prime time and what other cable news outlets do.  If you think they sound just alike, so be it, but where you see no difference whatsoever, I see something different.

• Like 2

Hannity is like a record with major scratch in it....just knock the hell out of it and hope it lands on something better. Maddow is just coo coo for coco puffs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don Lemon makes JP look quite sane. Check out some of his famous New Years snafu vids on YouTube. 

Edited by AUFAN78

21 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Don Lemon makes JP look quite sane. Check out some of his famous New Years snafu vids on YouTube. 

I've said many times that I'm not a Don Lemon fan.  My reasoning is that he goes so far in an attempt to tie most every issue to some debate on race.  However, the clip above, even though it is sloppy entertainment, isn't pretending to convey anything newsworthy.

On 3/19/2022 at 6:39 PM, AU9377 said:

This is Hannity using a statement from the Kremlin to begin his brain dead fact void attack on Joe Biden.

Russian credibility and Hannity's credibility are obviously at the same threshold.

Now Candace tweets this BS

Not to be left out, here is

FOLWI0EXwAA83i5.jpg

Haha ..yeah, cause Ukraine today is the new Hawaii and it was a total surprise Russia invaded it....

• Like 1

Sliding in for a quick drive by:

Fox = CNN = MSNBC...etc.  All corporate (or worse) controlled information for normies.  They're all on the same team and that team is aimed at controlling what you think, what you care about, and how you act.  Mainstream news free for about 4 years and loving life.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Sliding in for a quick drive by:

Fox = CNN = MSNBC...etc.  All corporate (or worse) controlled information for normies.  They're all on the same team and that team is aimed at controlling what you think, what you care about, and how you act.  Mainstream news free for about 4 years and loving life.

That sounds great, but sometimes people do need to see coverage of world events.  Even more dangerous than the nightly news is getting information from Uncle Joe's friend on Facebook.  I'm not saying that you are doing that, but an alarming number of people do.  Personally, I watch CNBC's Shepard Smith more than anyone on a regular basis. 

I believe this country would be much better informed if people understood the difference between editorial opinion and actual news.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I believe this country would be much better informed if people understood the difference between editorial opinion and actual news.

Or better yet, stations stop pretending and propping their editorials as actual news

• Like 2