William Sullivan Transferring

Ryan Sanders

Any word on where he will be transferring to or the reason why he is leaving?

169929[/snapback]

He's looking for an opportunity to start and would have been 3rd on our depth chart. He's looking at East Carolina or Western Carolina.

169929[/snapback]

He's looking for an opportunity to start and would have been 3rd on our depth chart. He's looking at East Carolina or Western Carolina.

169937[/snapback]

Can't blame him for wanting playing time, I wish him good luck where ever he goes. Thanks for the info as Stat.

William is from North Carolina and according to the AU football guide for this year, was not anticipating playing time due to the number of linemen we have. Good luck. WIlliam...wde! :au:

This doesn't make sense to me. He's a RS Freshman, third string behind two juniors and is leaving because of that? Didn't we just move Green from DT to OG when Britt had to give up football because we were short on OG's? There has to be more to this than just PT for a RS Freshman, I think.

One giant risk with OOS recruits is homesickness. It is a common problem... Maybe it got to William...... :au:

i imagine the football will be better at ECU, but the surroundings would definitely be better in WCU, IMO.

i've not heard positive things about greenville, NC.

Archived