GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!

tombigbeetiger

i just got a return email from SPORTSCALL and they are working on putting the show on the internet....the guy said that he prints out all email concerning this and shows it to the bosses just to emphasize how badly a pro-AU show is needed throughout the state....why not fire off a bunch of emails to back this little fact up?....the address is sportscall@wqnr.com.....let them know just how many of us there are out here

Thats great to hear but to be honest with you sportscall hasnt been very good since Andy Burcham left....... I still like Bill but these new guys they are bringing on are just pathetic....

Thats great to hear  but  to be honest with you sportscall hasnt been very good since Andy Burcham left.......  I still like Bill but  these new guys they are bringing on  are just pathetic....

169982[/snapback]

As bad as I wish it were different, autigger has nailed this one. If Bill is gone, the show is impossible to listen to...when he's there, he is is out of breath having to carry the other guys. We all have to learn somewhere, and those guys may become the next Jim Fyffe...but for now, there isn't a AU talk show alternative. And I live in AUburn!

Oh well, didn't intent to dwell on that...

:au: War Eagle :au:

tiger, the little lady(niece, if i remember right) has grown quite a bit since last year.....i got a new granddaughter of 3 months....makes 5 ....i'm getting old

169986[/snapback]

Yeah she has. she is 16 mo. now and she is spoiled like you wouldnt believe.....

Archived