Elon Musk to buy Twitter in $44 billion deal

DKW 86

16 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Man gets accused of sexual assault and immediately goes full right wing/ "anti-woke"/ "they'll attack me for my conservative views". 

I'm sure it's a complete coincidence. 

You got the timeline and the cause effect thingy completely out of order.

He left the Dems, accurately predicted that he would be immediately accused of nefarious things, and just like he said, it happened.

Why do you feel compelled to lie about it? That is a far more interesting question....

How to make a GIF from YouTube | Clipchamp Blog

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

12 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Okay but, don't let the "southern skew" skew your view of general idiocy.  Have you not noticed much of the midwest  now wanting to be Alabama/Mississippi?

Do not underestimate the IQ reduction program.  It is highly effective and, a highly effective means of control.  We are becoming the world's leading manufacturer of ignorance.

In short, I like your theory but, the current trend does not support it.

Bring on the AI.  We need any and all intelligence we can muster.

Been my contention for 40 years or so that the US really quit trying to do education correctly. We have had 40 years of fail at most levels. Why is anyone really surprised at this?

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

You got the timeline and the cause effect thingy completely out of order.

He left the Dems, accurately predicted that he would be immediately accused of nefarious things, and just like he said, it happened.

Why do you feel compelled to lie about it? That is a far more interesting question....

How to make a GIF from YouTube | Clipchamp Blog

It's easy to predict things that you already know are coming. You think Musk didn't know the woman he paid hush money to was about to go public? 

You think people are just making up entire sexual assault/payoff allegations out of thin air as retribution for Musk saying he's a Republican on Twitter? Seriously? 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Been my contention for 40 years or so that the US really quit trying to do education correctly. We have had 40 years of fail at most levels. Why is anyone really surprised at this?

Perhaps the problem is more about generational poverty than it is about education?  Maybe we aren't analyzing the problem, addressing the problem with any real concern?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It's easy to predict things that you already know are coming. You think Musk didn't know the woman he paid hush money to was about to go public? 

You think people are just making up entire sexual assault/payoff allegations out of thin air as retribution for Musk saying he's a Republican on Twitter? Seriously? 

We don’t know that anything actually happened. The allegations are supposedly coming from a friend of the woman. 

10 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

We don’t know that anything actually happened. The allegations are supposedly coming from a friend of the woman. 

Musk isn't even denying that "something" happened. Musk is denying that he sexually assaulter her, but he's not denying that some kind of interaction between them happened and that he/his company paid her a hush money settlement. 

Musk says there's "more to the story", but apparently isn't yet willing to say what the rest of the story actually is ....take that for what you will 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

My question is, why does Elon Musk want to make his personal issues a partisan political issue?  And, why would anyone believe that Elon Musk's personal issues are paramount to the political issues facing the country?

Attraction for distraction?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Musk isn't even denying that "something" happened. Musk is denying that he sexually assaulter her, but he's not denying that some kind of interaction between them happened and that he/his company paid her a hush money settlement. 

Musk says there's "more to the story", but apparently isn't yet willing to say what the rest of the story actually is ....take that for what you will 

Musk has stridently said that the story was false

• 1 month later...

You guys do know free speech doesn't apply to private corporations, correct?

Some of you truly show how ignorant you are of the law with every single post.

On 7/12/2022 at 2:36 AM, Didba said:

You guys do know free speech doesn't apply to private corporations, correct?

"Twitter is a utility now. Take that"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know three years ago Musk was spoken in the same vein as Soros and Bezos. Weird how money talks. Musk spent tons of time and money to sway right wing opinion of him favorably for his twitter deal. 

Edited by Didba
edit for the dum-dums

3 hours ago, Didba said:

You know three years ago Musk was spoken in the same vein as Soros and Bezos. Weird how money talks.

And that was my point and Musk's point. He announced he was leaving the Democrat Party, he also correctly predicted that there would be a smear campaign against him and voila', there it was. Was it the woman herself? No, it was a "friend." 

Take a lesson from the Johnny Depp trial. When there is a pile of money involved, there will be vultures around, like Heard, etc. Guess who has the biggest pile of money? Elon Musk. I am not telling you that she is a gold digger, or that she lying, I am pointing out to you that the probability that she is lying could not be higher. 

An aside. VAGINAS ALWAYS FOLLOWS MONEY. ALWAYS. If you can get all the VAGINA in the world by simply waving your wallet, why in hell would you risk everything trying to take it from someone that isnt GIVING IT AWAY TO YOU? Deshaun Watson, Bill Cosby, Andrew Cuomo, Chris Cuomo, Harvey Weinstein, Roman Polansky, etc. WTF were they thinking?

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 2

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

And that was my point and Musk's point. He announced he was leaving the Democrat Party, he also correctly predicted that there would be a smear campaign against him and voila', there it was. Was it the woman herself? No, it was a "friend."

An aside. VAGINAS ALWAYS FOLLOWS MONEY. ALWAYS. If you can get all the VAGINA in the world by simply waving your wallet,

First off, you misconstrued my money talks.  Musk spent a lot of time and money to switch perception of the conservative base from against him to for him and your comment literally espouses that because you think exactly what he wants you too. You think he may have been able to predict it bc he literally had prior knowledge of the lawsuit/woman coming out so he got ahead of it by "predicting" what he already knew.

Also, you are a massive sexist for that second sentence. Women are not a monolith.

Edited by Didba
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 9:40 AM, Didba said:

First off, you misconstrued my money talks.  Musk spent a lot of time and money to switch perception of the conservative base from against him to for him and your comment literally espouses that because you think exactly what he wants you too. You think he may have been able to predict it bc he literally had prior knowledge of the lawsuit/woman coming out so he got ahead of it by "predicting" what he already knew.

Also, you are a massive sexist for that second sentence. Women are not a monolith.

Have you ever been to college? Seriously? I never said ALL WOMEN CHASE WALLETS. I said Show your Wallet and some random assortment of vaginas will absolutely chase the Wallet. I stand 100% by that. But you shoving words and thoughts in my mouth that I never said nor implied is just status quo around here. Build up a strawman so you can knock it down.  I never said ALL WOMEN, NEVER. If I did SHOW ME WHERE. Or take your dumbass word twisting hissy fit throwing BS and shove it. FU! FU! FU!

Your logic and reasoning show without a doubt a truly untrained mind. I no longer consider you a real character here. Maybe a bot hobgoblin from Tex or homey...

As for Musk, I think Musk is a brilliant guy and truly revolutionary. Twitter lied about the level of bots they have and he asked for rightly needed info and got lied to. As usual, why dont we wait this one out and see who is correct here. I bet we find that twitter is allowing bots to continue if for no other cause than they make their traffic numbers go up and it would take far more effort to remove all of them than it would be worth. If you think that twitter, who is making money off of clicks and eyeball sightings isnt allowing bots for traffic boosting, then you dont know American business practices either.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

22 hours ago, Didba said:

Musk spent a lot of time and money to switch perception of the conservative base from against him to for him and your comment literally espouses that because you think exactly what he wants you too. You think he may have been able to predict it bc he literally had prior knowledge of the lawsuit/woman coming out so he got ahead of it by "predicting" what he already knew.

Oh, btw, imay have known about the story, not even sure there is even a de facto lawsuit. But the story being dumped by MSM all at once, that has the true marking of 24-7-365 American politics. He has been involved in that at far far far higher level than either you or I could ever imagine. He has heard conversations and strategy meetings that we are not privy to, Unless you are about to tell us that you are Davos Billionaire Oligarch...You arent about to go crazy and claim that too are you?

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2022 at 10:46 AM, TexasTiger said:

“Elon’s our free speech hero!”

🤣🙄🤦‍♂️

806F2C77-6DF9-4F84-B09A-69B9EA1CB218.jpeg

02324736-179B-4602-9982-9E6794F37ECE.jpeg

47,276 Black helicopter Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

image.jpeg

12 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Have you ever been to college? Seriously? I never said ALL WOMEN CHASE WALLETS. I said Show your Wallet and some random assortment of vaginas will absolutely chase the Wallet. I stand 100% by that. But you shoving words and thoughts in my mouth that I never said nor implied is just status quo around here. Build up a strawman so you can knock it down.  I never said ALL WOMEN, NEVER. If I did SHOW ME WHERE. Or take your dumbass word twisting hissy fit throwing BS and shove it. FU! FU! FU!

Your logic and reasoning show without a doubt a truly untrained mind. I no longer consider you a real character here. Maybe a bot hobgoblin from Tex or homey...

As for Musk, I think Musk is a brilliant guy and truly revolutionary. Twitter lied about the level of bots they have and he asked for rightly needed info and got lied to. As usual, why dont we wait this one out and see who is correct here. I bet we find that twitter is allowing bots to continue if for no other cause than they make their traffic numbers go up and it would take far more effort to remove all of them that it would be worth. If you think that twitter, who is making money off of clicks and eyeball sightings isnt allowing bots for traffic boosting, then you dont know American business practices either.

LMAO, dude you keep posting some hilarious, very ironic stuff.

Edited by Didba
Removed for clarity

12 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Oh, btw, imay have known about the story, not even sure there is even a de facto lawsuit. But the story being dumped by MSM all at once, that has the true marking of 24-7-365 American politics. He has been involved in that at far far far higher level than either you or I could ever imagine. He has heard conversations and strategy meetings that we are not privy to, Unless you are about to tell us that you are Davos Billionaire Oligarch...You arent about to go crazy and claim that too are you?

This reads just like a Trump quote talking about Putin.

Only claim I'll ever make is that I am more educated than most on this forum when it comes to the law, judicial system, the government/politics, constitution, etc due to my two degrees specializing in those fields.  Though, I'll admit its not too hard to do with some of the crowd that flows through here.

I also know quite a bit about football scheme, play-calling, line technique but we don't do that on this side.

Anything else you'd like to ask about?

9 hours ago, Didba said:

LMAO, dude you keep posting some hilarious, very ironic stuff.

Exact answer I knew I would get. Accuse me of something I never said and when challenged on it, you run and hide. Typical.

Show us where I said that ALL WOMEN chase wallets. 

9 hours ago, Didba said:

This reads just like a Trump quote talking about Putin.

Only claim I'll ever make is that I am more educated than most on this forum when it comes to the law, judicial system, the government/politics, constitution, etc due to my two degrees specializing in those fields.  Though, I'll admit its not too hard to do with some of the crowd that flows through here.

I also know quite a bit about football scheme, play-calling, line technique but we don't do that on this side.

Anything else you'd like to ask about?

Why would anyone engage with a nutjob that has to use strawmen to make a bogus point. As for your supposed degrees, I think you need a refund... :big:

Still waiting for you to show us where I said ALL WOMEN chase wallets. 

This is kind of funny, but this is sort of what Musk was talking about. If you dare think for yourself the DNC will make you pay for it. Here on the forum, if you actually say what every single man on this forum knows to be true, some here think that you should be made to pay for it. Now, factually, and we all now know how fact challenged the good supposed counsellor is now, you have said something that cannot be backed up. You have been asked to show us where I said what you claim. Are you going to show us? I bet you dont. You apparently like floating nonfactual BS as a normal part of doing business.

image.jpeg

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1

Elon was contact by the news agencies about the sexual assault allegations. He knew for months the story was about to come out. 

It isn't a coincidence that Elon dropped the "They'll come out against me because I'm disowning the Democrats" card right before the story dropped. He knew it was coming. The story didn't come out BECAUSE Elon "changed" parties...Elon publicly changed parties BECAUSE the story was coming out. 

Elon has a long history or trolling and lying. Stop taking everything this billionaire egomaniac says at face value. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Elon has a long history or trolling and lying. Stop taking everything this billionaire egomaniac says at face value. 

Perfection