God I hope we kick butt this year

PChamp119

Living in this dang house is pissing me off! My brother keeps mentioning how Tubs isn't a NC caliber coach, that Auburn has never won a NC, that Ole Miss has more NC's, and that Auburn is gonna suck ass this year.... this all coming from an Ole Miss fan.... jeez. And his friend, an Auburn fan, thinks Auburn isn't gonna do too well either. We may not repeat, but I just hope we go down fighting and kick some ass Tiger Style.

BTW, I know we have won a NC and that Ole Miss' NCs are as fictional as our NC this season and Bama's other 5.

I am one of only 4 :au: fans in a family full of :puke::ua: fans. So I know how you feel, let them talk it's they who will be eating crow once the season starts. One thing I dont get is where any :om: fans gets off telling an Auburn fan that their team is going to suck. Unless that is they are clueless of their own depth chart...

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Everybody below the King of The Hill dreams of seeing him knocked off...doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Just ask him if he still feels that way after October 29th! We'll be kicking some Rebel butt on that day.

I'm moving to Knoxville next week and I'm already sick of the Vols. My fiance's entire family is eaten up it. it has been nice with a 3-game winning streak to brag about. hehehe. :big:

I would not worry, AU will have a good season & kick plenty of butt. I doubt it will be a repeat of 2004, but they will win some good games. AU has a good D and will be the defending SEC Champs. The :au: vs :lsu: game should be a good one! :om: will be fighting with the Bulldogs not to come in last place in the SEC West.

The  :au:   vs  :lsu:   game should be a good one! 

170415[/snapback]

Word.

The  :au:   vs  :lsu:   game should be a good one! 

170415[/snapback]

Word.

170437[/snapback]

to ya motha.

Beatin' Ole Siss won't be a problem. My concern is taking care of :gt: come Sept. 3 , down on the Plains.

Buy your brother the new Coach "O" action figure set available with the chopper he intends to ride out on the field during their season opener. Batteries not included.

edorgeronactionfigure38bx.jpg

Archived