Non-Auburn Game Thread 9-3-22

Didba

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

Dilly Dilly offense too simplistic. Gus 2.0. Nix only got 2 reads max and is thus locking in on guys. UGA secondary too smart and talented for that, and thus, that second pick. 

I don’t think the offensive game plan has been bad. They have been moving the ball. It’s simply the QB play. Bo has yet to learn how not to lock in even with his completed passes. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I don’t think the offensive game plan has been bad. They have been moving the ball. It’s simply the QB play. Bo has yet to learn how not to lock in even with his completed passes. 

Nvm the fact Georgia literally lines up to split safety and then equally single high. They blitz, buzz, and cover out of all looks.

That's awful if you're a QB still learning to read defense.

Bo never had a chance.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

I agree but think it's telling that this is his first game with multiple interceptions since 2020. He didn't have one with us last year. Think it shows that Harsin and co actually did a pretty damn good job, albeit quietly, with him last year. Really damn good job

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

UGA is just physically superior to Oregon in every way. You can notice the difference as soon as they line up.

And many in our fandom actually expect us to be capable of competing with them sometime in the near future. 😒

wE jUsT gOtTa GeT bEtTeR 🤡 

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

And many in our fandom actually expect us to be capable of competing with them sometime in the near future. 😒

Well your boy Bo sure is helping them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Evans and Dart look solid at Ole Miss but good teams will expose their O line. Their D is hard to read but they don’t look overly fast or physical. 

Edited by Gowebb11

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Damn do you always go catatonic on game day?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Sound like a third teamer..  we need 1st teamers. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Evans and Dart look solid at Ole Miss but good teams will expose their O line. Their D is hard to read but they don’t look overly fast or physical. 

Watching their little sec network videos about their team etc.   No way in hell we lose to them.  They're small, weak, and coaches are whi ey mirror images of their soft coach. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, au302 said:

I agree but think it's telling that this is his first game with multiple interceptions since 2020. He didn't have one with us last year. Think it shows that Harsin and co actually did a pretty damn good job, albeit quietly, with him last year. Really damn good job

Great point

I hope Bo's mental game has gotten better because he's going to have a long night.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

I hope Bo's mental game has gotten better because he's going to have a long night.  

He might need to stay off social media, or at least his mom needs to. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Let's see if uga can run the gauntlet of the SEC East.... oh, wait. LOL. 

I'll be surprised if they don't win every game by 30 points. Although, I admit I haven't been keeping up with other teams in the offseason, but who has a chance (Us? UK? MissSt?)

32 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well your boy Bo sure is helping them.

Unless he and our OL has improved SIGNIFICANTLY, Finley is probably going to experience something similar against UGA. 

It's going to require some perfect scheming for us to avoid having Finley in a game-long tizzy against UGA's pass rush. Think what you want about their defense, but their OL is pretty dang talented..and they've looked dreadful