*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, tigerrules said:

I can’t imagine how many yards tank or Hunter would have with an effective OL and Efficient QB. 

Man, so exciting to imagine how good they’d be behind a line full hosses. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

I’ll tell ya one thing I like about TJ and that’s that he seems to keep his composure and stay even keeled. That’s how he makes these Houdini plays. If he would just be more consistent on the more routine ones he could take his game to the next level imo. 

Problem is that consistency is the name of the game for a QB. Hoping he figures that out this year. 

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

It’s the best of both worlds. They’ll get their “Auburn man” and we will get a competent coach. 

Jeff Grimes is my dream hire, but he has to grow the trash stache if he is going to compete against Kirby.

Just now, shabby said:

Good runs by tank. 

TJFinley dropped a perfect snap. Meanwhike While the announcers praise him / call him Houdini. 

If we gonna rely on the rum please put Ashford in

I think we can safely say Robby isn't seeing the field for extended time again this game...unless its a blowout

Harsin stopped coaching like he had a super team against a middle school

Lucky San Jose State is just happy to be here. If this was a competent team with a real coach....oh boy we would be in trouble.

Just now, AUinMS9528 said:

SJSU’s coach likes the AU atmosphere.   Add him to our coaching search list.  😁

Dude he may have the the most undisciplined football team I’ve seen since …..2022 Alabama vs Texas

• Haha 1