Just another example of the class

woods1110

There's so much more interest in what we all do now," McNeill said during a short break between interviews. "Everybody wants a piece of a 13-0 team. They want to see what kinds of qualities we have. I love it. I love the cameras and they love me. When I get a chance to represent Auburn and show everybody the kinds of quality people we have, I'll do that."

Now that shows CLASS! The men that represent :au: and play for :au: are top of the line, class act men!

There's so much more interest in what we all do now," McNeill said during a short break between interviews. "Everybody wants a piece of a 13-0 team. They want to see what kinds of qualities we have. I love it. I love the cameras and they love me. When I get a chance to represent Auburn and show everybody the kinds of quality people we have, I'll do that."

Now that shows CLASS! The men that represent :au: and play for :au: are top of the line, class act men!

171425[/snapback]

So here it goes: What if this Auburn squad duplicated last season's 13-0 mark but was again excluded from the BCS national championship game?

"There'd be a riot somewhere," Williams said. "In Auburn. They'd tear that little town up."

That last line shows real class there.

http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index.ssf?/...18414185730.xml

171425[/snapback]

So here it goes: What if this Auburn squad duplicated last season's 13-0 mark but was again excluded from the BCS national championship game?

"There'd be a riot somewhere," Williams said. "In Auburn. They'd tear that little town up."

171469[/snapback]

LSU does it every game, BEFORE the game starts...What kind of class does that show for your program?

171425[/snapback]

171469[/snapback]

What if LSU had not dropped UAB? LSU would be in for another ass whopping!

171425[/snapback]

171469[/snapback]

LSU does it every game, BEFORE the game starts...What kind of class does that show for your program?

171500[/snapback]

Woods-

That's called a LSU "Prep Rally". :cheer:

Complete with overturned vehicles and alcohol induced, profanity laced tirades directed towards the opposing teams fans.

Isn't that what football is all about??? :blink:

Well, that and the SMELL of a sewer filled with two day old CORNDOGS! :D:poke:

The LSU chap a few posts up did surprise with with his use of the word "class" ... he spelled it correctly and appeared to have a limited understanding of the meaning. Williams' use of hyperbole in his statement evidently eludes the poor corndog.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived