Bo Nix

TexasTiger

7 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

It's the Pac-12. How did he do vs the last SEC team he played?

He was boat raced 49-3 against a Georgia team that he is 0-4 against for his career. He also threw 2 interceptions in that game. 

If he loses a couple more games I wonder if he will run to the MAC or Sunbelt Conference?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

This post goes in the Rivals Forum since Bo no longer plays at Auburn anymore. He quit and ran off to the PAC 12.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

42 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

This post goes in the Rivals Forum since Bo no longer plays at Auburn anymore. He quit and ran off to the PAC 12.

Yes he did, very smart move on his part!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

He was boat raced 49-3 against a Georgia team that he is 0-4 against for his career. He also threw 2 interceptions in that game. 

If he loses a couple more games I wonder if he will run to the MAC or Sunbelt Conference?

Yes, Auburn looked so much better against Georgia than Oregon did.

• Haha 1

bo looks good with a line. to bo's credit he tried to work out his issues before he left with  harsin. many on here think it was probably him making demands and moving on. we always paint things in the worst light but bo made the best choice for him with millions on the line so why not? have we had just a normal amount of qb injuries the last two years or have they been on the upswing? maybe bo's dad knew from experience that harsin was going down the wrong path. i blame this as well on hars until i know better. hars ran off bo to get cal and how well was that vetted? how many games did he play this year for us? was that an accident or did coach make another bad decision?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

The context of my post is about Auburn.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, smackydoodle said:

It's the Pac-12. How did he do vs the last SEC team he played?

Really? Bo had good games against SEC competition and made this team worlds better than it currently is.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Really? Bo had good games against SEC competition and made this team worlds better than it currently is.

That's not saying much. Nix is a good QB. He's where he needs to be.

11 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Bo was ran off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

So we’d be tearing up the PAC 12 with this team/coach?

• Haha 3

I’m glad he went to Oregon where he could play behind a capable offensive line. If he had been here this year, his career would have ended. Good for Bo for seeing the writing on the wall and getting tf out of this circus.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Bo was ran off.

He may have been ran off by the fanbase but Harsin was all in on the guy.. If you watched the georgia state presser, harsin looked like he was about to cry for pulling Nix, he did NOT want to do that. I suspect his dad helped him make the decision knowing a storm was approaching the plains.

here are the highlights of bo's last game. make up your own mind.  bo led his team to SEVEN touchdowns in a row. tell me that is not epic. and arizona is supposed to be decent. we might owe bo an apology............

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

here are the highlights of bo's last game. make up your own mind.  bo led his team to SEVEN touchdowns in a row. tell me that is not epic. and arizona is supposed to be decent. we might owe bo an apology............

I do. Sorry Bo. Glad he’s in a better place and has an opportunity to showcase his skills away from this trainwreck. 

• Like 2

Cool, he's showing out against a conference of Vandys, S Carolinas, and Auburns (oof.) Oregon is better than Auburn top to bottom so why everyone is acting like the kid is pulling miracles I dunno. Just say he's doing great in Oregon. Stop thinking it's the same as what he would have done in the SEC. Cause he played a top SEC team and got curb stomped.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, smackydoodle said:

Cool, he's showing out against a conference of Vandys, S Carolinas, and Auburns (oof.) Oregon is better than Auburn top to bottom so why everyone is acting like the kid is pulling miracles I dunno. Just say he's doing great in Oregon. Stop thinking it's the same as what he would have done in the SEC. Cause he played a top SEC team and got curb stomped.

OK so every player, that gets hammered by Georgia this year and loses isn’t any good, will not be drafted, shouldn’t even be playing in the SEC?

And I’m sure, not one player from Oregon or the entire Pac 12 will be drafted?

You haters, just live life in depression over Bo, Gus, former Auburn coaches and players now playing and coaching for Gus and doing well. I just don’t get it? I’m happy for T-Will, Chip Lindsey, (Orlando loves these guys) happy for Bo, happy for Gus. Why not, they are Auburn men doing well! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, smackydoodle said:

i did not say he was performing miracles. my point is he has a different coaching staff with a real line and he was balling out. hell we can barely beat out cupcakes. that same team curb stomped us as well. and normal players have it clicking in their senior year as well. miracles? no. i call it good coaching.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AU-24 said:

OK so every player, that gets hammered by Georgia this year and loses isn’t any good, will not be drafted, shouldn’t even be playing in the SEC?

And I’m sure, not one player from Oregon or the entire Pac 12 will be drafted?

You haters, just live life in depression over Bo, Gus, former Auburn coaches and players now playing and coaching for Gus and doing well. I just don’t get it? I’m happy for T-Will, Chip Lindsey, (Orlando loves these guys) happy for Bo, happy for Gus. Why not, they are Auburn men doing well! 

Well, I mean technically yes most of the players in the SEC that played UGA will not get drafted.

Anyways, I've said numerous times he's doing well this year with Oregon in the Pac-12. What else do you want?

34 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i did not say he was performing miracles. my point is he has a different coaching staff with a real line and he was balling out. hell we can barely beat out cupcakes. that same team curb stomped us as well. and normal players have it clicking in their senior year as well. miracles? no. i call it good coaching.

If a player goes to a much better team in a weaker conference he should be doing better. I've never said he sucks, I said he would not be having this season in the SEC because of the teams and environments. I just don't understand what's so controversial about that.

SEC fans: "We're the top in the universe"

Also SEC fans: "Pac-12 success is the same as if in the SEC!"

Edited by smackydoodle

The problem for Bo at Auburn:

He had two stubborn, arrogant head coaches who refused to address the obvious problem on the offensive side of their team.  And, neither of these two stubborn, arrogant coaches would/could strategically coach around the deficit that they themselves created and maintained.

• Like 2

I was angry when Bo left and the way he left. If I am being honest mostly selfish reasons me being an Auburn fan. Each week I check his progress and pull for his success. I always cheer for Gus and Chizik and also cheered for Tuberville even though when first hired I thought he was a mistake........When Harsin is gone I will try and forget him forever though his damage to the program may be a forced reminder for several years to come.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I think, in general, he may deserve an apology. 

On the other hand, not to be that guy, but the video shows: him throwing a 5 yard out on 3rd and 6, a bad overthrow of a wide-open receiver that is saved by an amazing diving catch, and several missed throws by Bo. He did have a few good runs, as well as a few good moments of climbing the pocket (nice to see he's still improving on that). Not sure what the big deal is.

• Like 1