Judith Miller in jail, who is her source(s)

Tigermike

Judith Miller of the New York Times is in jail for not revealing her sources.

There has been much finger pointing by the dems and even calls for Karl Rove to resign immediately. It doesn't appear that will happen any time soon, does it?

There has also been a great deal of defending by the republicans.

Do you think if Ms. Miller's source were Karl Rove that she would have gone to jail? I don't think Ms. Miller or the New York Times would go to such lengths to protect Karl Rove.

It seems likely that her source must be either within the CIA or within the DNC. If not, then who? Where else could her info have come from?

There has been much finger pointing by the dems and even calls for Karl Rove to resign immediately.  It doesn't appear that will happen any time soon, does it?

Do you think if Ms. Miller's source were Karl Rove that she would have gone to jail?  I don't think Ms. Miller or the New York Times would go to such lengths to protect Karl Rove.

It seems likely that her source must be either within the CIA or within the DNC.  If not, then who?  Where else could her info have come from?

171988[/snapback]

I know you make a ton of assumptions about the NYTs, but do a little research on Ms. Miller and you would find she was one the most Buscho friendly, pro-Iraq war journalists out there. No Dem conspiracy here, buddy. Sorry.

There has been much finger pointing by the dems and even calls for Karl Rove to resign immediately.  It doesn't appear that will happen any time soon, does it?

Do you think if Ms. Miller's source were Karl Rove that she would have gone to jail?  I don't think Ms. Miller or the New York Times would go to such lengths to protect Karl Rove.

It seems likely that her source must be either within the CIA or within the DNC.  If not, then who?  Where else could her info have come from?

171988[/snapback]

I know you make a ton of assumptions about the NYTs, but do a little research on Ms. Miller and you would find she was one the most Buscho friendly, pro-Iraq war journalists out there. No Dem conspiracy here, buddy. Sorry.

172035[/snapback]

So you are saying that her only source was is Karl Rove? And since his e-mails in the matter are public, she would sit in jail for exactly what reason?

Personally I wouldn't think her other sources were in the DNC. But then again the DNC was somewhat involved in Rathergate were they not? Oops never mind, the DNC was smart enough to keep several layers of non DNC operatives between Dan Rather and the memos weren't they.

I also know you make a ton of assumptions about President Bush, conservatives on this board and conservatives in general, so what exactly is your point other than you don't have one.

171988[/snapback]

172035[/snapback]

So you are saying that her only source was is Karl Rove? And since his e-mails in the matter are public, she would sit in jail for exactly what reason?

Personally I wouldn't think her other sources were in the DNC. But then again the DNC was somewhat involved in Rathergate were they not? Oops never mind, the DNC was smart enough to keep several layers of non DNC operatives between Dan Rather and the memos weren't they.

I also know you make a ton of assumptions about President Bush, conservatives on this board and conservatives in general, so what exactly is your point other than you don't have one.

172042[/snapback]

No need to get testy. You started a thread based on pure speculation and innuendo. I'm just saying her ties are much stronger to this administration than the DNC. Believe what you want.

Archived