*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

FTR, I hate instant replay.  Takes too long and kills the flow of a game.  Maybe just for scoring plays and final 2 minutes.  Otherwise just play.  I think it's led to worse officiating more than anything since they have that crutch to fix it.  Definitely need to limit to 2 mins to change your mind.  Otherwise it stands. 

Man once Ashford is flushed from the pocket  he is running. No looking for anyone to pass to. 

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

FTR, I hate instant replay.  Takes too long and kills the flow of a game.  Maybe just for scoring plays and final 2 minutes.  Otherwise just play.  I think it's led to worse officiating more than anything since they have that crutch to fix it.  Definitely need to limit to 2 mins to change your mind.  Otherwise it stands. 

Hardly the reason that Auburn is s***ty right now.

7 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Anders hasn’t been the same since the injury last year

Agreed. Glad me made the second kick.

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Hardly the reason that Auburn is s***ty right now.

Didn't say it was.  Hate replay in general in every game. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Arkansas is gonna mizzou this I just feel it. Smh 

I'm okay with that.

5 minutes ago, EastAl_Tiger said:

wish #4 would hit the hole without stutter stepping. just plow ahead and get the first

On that play we were lucky to get the first . There were Arkansas defenders already in the backfield that he had to evade. Tank is like 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage 

Edited by e808