*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He was asked to throw simple passes at the LOS too and one was throwing into a defender and the other 3 yards wide

Yep, that too. Throws a fastball to a guy 3 yards away.

Just now, Taker said:

Well,  they may be on to something.... the longer he stays the more we suck and the less appealing we look to other candidates (potential, I don't believe it happens) 

Yea fair enough, I think that’s valid. Mostly I’m talking about the people who keep suggesting that he’s actually a really good coach, or that he’s going to win a bunch of games if we don’t fire immediately. He’s not a good at any facet of the game, and it’s not the ‘situation’ at Auburn that is the problem.

• Love 1

Need more beef on the defensive front. Now getting all the undisciplined penalties. Whatever the offense found in the Ole Miss game isn’t carrying over

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Harsin: 👁️ __ 👁️

In that moment I felt like he was thinking "Even when I get fired I'll be owed millions of dollars...this is fine."

4 minutes ago, WarDamnDoc said:

Yea fair enough, I think that’s valid. Mostly I’m talking about the people who keep suggesting that he’s actually a really good coach, or that he’s going to win a bunch of games if we don’t fire immediately. He’s not a good at any facet of the game, and it’s not the ‘situation’ at Auburn that is the problem.

I agree 1000000000%

• Like 1

This is going to be a beat down, unless things change quickly.