*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

4 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

In that moment I felt like he was thinking "Even when I get fired I'll be owed millions of dollars...this is fine."

I feel like he was thinking "there are clearly some players on this team that have not completely quit on the season yet.... let's see what we can do to fix that and get them to completely quit competing " 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

Need more beef on the defensive front. Now getting all the undisciplined penalties. Whatever the offense found in the Ole Miss game isn’t carrying over

They found a nonexistent run defense in front of them lol 

Ark has a horrendous pass defense, but that’s not even an exploitable factor for this team 

• Like 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

So I guess everybody else saw on the ticker that we're in talks with the miss state ad?

I might have to move my primary fandom to the local commuter school. We dont have football,

4 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

In that moment I felt like he was thinking "Even when I get fired I'll be owed millions of dollars...this is fine."

Man should be required to pay Auburn

• Love 1

Just now, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

I think i said arkansas by 3tds a few days ago

Revising now -- arkansas by 31

A and M will have us by 3tds as well

Every team left on the schedule can name their score. 

1 minute ago, The Defiant said:

#2 from the hogs has held every other play and Pritchett is struggling with him. 

When you have DBs that can’t shake a block, the hold will not get called. It’s an effortless block by the WR: 

Forgive me for asking a question probably already discussed somewhere, but what happened to Cam Riley???

Just now, jw 4 au said:

Forgive me for asking a question probably already discussed somewhere, but what happened to Cam Riley???

He lost his tackling calculator.