Harsin Recruiting Horror Stories

Elephant Tipper

How about doing this video when it still mattered? I know the reporters need access, but dont they owe it  to the subscribers to let them know whats really going on? Isnt that what they pay for? On3, Hokanson, they were all defending Harsin and blasting everyone else when it was obvious the program was spiraling. I cant believe anyone would pay money to these guys.

• Like 5

On 11/1/2022 at 1:51 PM, CR said:

How about doing this video when it still mattered? I know the reporters need access, but dont they owe it  to the subscribers to let them know whats really going on? Isnt that what they pay for? On3, Hokanson, they were all defending Harsin and blasting everyone else when it was obvious the program was spiraling. I cant believe anyone would pay money to these guys.

That is the stuff that drive me crazy. Kind of pointless to do it once he is gone. 

• Like 2

They’re gone now but what the hell were the Boise boys doing instead of recruiting? What did they think was going to happen? It seems like they treated Auburn like it was the lottery, get hired then slack off and wait to be fired so they can get the buyout money 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 10:25 PM, Sizzle said:

They’re gone now but what the hell were the Boise boys doing instead of recruiting? What did they think was going to happen? It seems like they treated Auburn like it was the lottery, get hired then slack off and wait to be fired so they can get the buyout money 

I'm not sure that was the plan, but the handwriting on the wall was so clear it had to be demotivating.  Just an awful fit. Caddy is a breath of fresh air.

• ellitor changed the title to Harsin Recruiting Horror Stories