TJ not traveling with the team

Win4AU

5 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

I think so too. Better suited for a smaller school in a less hectic conference. 

…with no football program.

jk…TJ is all class.

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I hope he’s not having a real mental breakdown. I have ( right or wrong) considered him to have a good attitude and be a good teammate. 

Saving his redshirt and preparing for his next transfer. I wish him luck. (And hope Robbie stays healthy) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

My husband read that TJ’s parents were mad because they didn’t inform the players before they told Harsin. 🙄

good luck with that.  i don't do twitter but hasn't he tweeted some odd things about the team or something along those lines this year?  seems i recall my buddy telling me that.  

anyway, good luck to him in future endeavors.  unless he graduates, he must transfer DOWN to be eligible without sitting, right?

12 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

good luck with that.  i don't do twitter but hasn't he tweeted some odd things about the team or something along those lines this year?  seems i recall my buddy telling me that.  

anyway, good luck to him in future endeavors.  unless he graduates, he must transfer DOWN to be eligible without sitting, right?

Yes, he has whined about both the OL and Ashford on social media.  His father went on a fairly prominent podcast and was whining.  

Edited by dyehardfanAU

18 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

The preseason hype on him, the OL, and the defense were a little off base. 

The preseason hype made no sense whatsoever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

The preseason hype made no sense whatsoever.

I think a lot of people, like me, were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, in hopes that he would have improved significantly. He didn’t. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I think a lot of people, like me, were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, in hopes that he would have improved significantly. He didn’t. 

Yeah, I get it…veeeery wishful thinking.  We’ve never seen a QB improve as much as he needed to improve in one offseason for us to be competent on offense…even JC and Leard, who had the tools but just needed confidence.   And to further hinder his development, no OL to help him out.

5 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Yeah, I get it…veeeery wishful thinking.  We’ve never seen a QB improve as much as he needed to improve in one offseason for us to be competent on offense…even JC and Leard, who had the tools but just needed confidence.   And to further hinder his development, no OL to help him out.

I don’t think it was a stretch to expect that he could become competent. After all, he was named the starting QB for Auburn. Competent should be a prerequisite. Not like people were pre-ordaining him an all SEC QB. 

Edited by Barnacle

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Yep. The LSU QB is the most improved player in the conference , IMO.

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I don’t think it was a stretch to expect that he could become competent. After all, he was named the starting QB for Auburn. Competent should be a prerequisite. Not like people were pre-ordaining him an all SEC QB. 

I had us going 4-8 in the preseason b/c of him, the OL, and it seemed like Harsin was checked out.  Seemed like a stretch to me.