Enough coach talk

tbone4jc

We all have our preferences. Everyone has reasons in which they believe their choice is the best. There’s pro’s and con’s for everyone mentioned. It is exhausting and really takes away from what was a revival of sorts for our football team against Miss St.

Coach Williams did a Herculean job of bringing this team together to play so really good Auburn football. Our kids were really having fun again. After the Tank TD you could see the players smiling, hugging and just looked happy. Coach Williams made a lot of mistakes early, some questionable calls but it seemed as if there was a method to this. I think he really wanted to show this team that he trusted and believes in them. That second half of football??? Man, when Tank scored and we took the lead I was freaking ecstatic!
Coach Williams made that happen. This is what we all needed, not just the team but the fans, alumni, the entire Auburn family. We didn’t win the game but I think we got some of our mojo back because this team DID NOT QUIT!!! War Damn Eagle and IGTBAAT!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Facepalm 1

With all that being said, give me Coach Grimes! I think he would want to be at Auburn, he would be all for keeping Caddy, and I know the Oline recruiting would be outstanding. You build a team from the inside out. 

• Like 5

Is there something else going on we should be talking about in regards to the football program?  You want people to stop posting about coaches, but you started a thread about coaches.

• Haha 3

I need to see this week before I make a determination on Caddy.  This is a very winnable game against a more talented team.  As easy as I could see Auburn scoring an emotional win in Caddy’s home debut it also wouldn’t surprise me if Auburn lays a complete turd and the Caddy experiment comes to an end.  Sounds like a bunch of top shelf recruits will be at the game so need a good showing from everyone.

43 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Is there something else going on we should be talking about in regards to the football program?  You want people to stop posting about coaches, but you started a thread about coaches.

Did I? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

With all that being said, give me Coach Grimes! I think he would want to be at Auburn, he would be all for keeping Caddy, and I know the Oline recruiting would be outstanding. You build a team from the inside out. 

I have the same feeling. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Wasn’t a revival . Just a more impressive loss. That will get old quickly 

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

💯

Screenshot_20221108_175537.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

We all have our preferences. Everyone has reasons in which they believe their choice is the best. There’s pro’s and con’s for everyone mentioned. It is exhausting and really takes away from what was a revival of sorts for our football team against Miss St.

Coach Williams did a Herculean job of bringing this team together to play so really good Auburn football. Our kids were really having fun again. After the Tank TD you could see the players smiling, hugging and just looked happy. Coach Williams made a lot of mistakes early, some questionable calls but it seemed as if there was a method to this. I think he really wanted to show this team that he trusted and believes in them. That second half of football??? Man, when Tank scored and we took the lead I was freaking ecstatic!
Coach Williams made that happen. This is what we all needed, not just the team but the fans, alumni, the entire Auburn family. We didn’t win the game but I think we got some of our mojo back because this team DID NOT QUIT!!! War Damn Eagle and IGTBAAT!!

Man, you tried to start one thread that wasn't about coach arguments and said something positive about Caddy and the team. You are immediately met with coach opinions and negativity. 

It's tough in here these days. 

21 minutes ago, cbo said:

Man, you tried to start one thread that wasn't about coach arguments and said something positive about Caddy and the team. You are immediately met with coach opinions and negativity. 

It's tough in here these days. 

Yeah, I am certain that no matter what you try to talk about with some of these people there is going to be those people who "Keep it real"