Freeze

gr82b4au

10 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

It's what makes it awesome. 

The search is always fun! Always!  The result for AU is always disappointing. Always! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, AURex said:

I don't need more "chatter" because I get lots of chatter from wife that has NOTHING to do with AU football.

Give me authenticated sources. Just someone with a weenieteenee tiny modicum of credibility.

OP got NUTHIN!!!

Ole Miss Mods on 247 are reporting Kiffin will sign ext to stay at Ole Miss tomorrow.  They saying it, not me. May be true, may not. Makes no difference to me if u believe it or not.

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

AU rivals says that Freeze is definitely trending up. Straight from JGT 

If it falls thru with Kiffin. It will be interesting to know if we formally offered him. If we ever find out. One theory I read was his daughter wants him to stay at Ole Miss

Edited by NWALA Tiger

I just don't understand how we seem to have this drama that most other schools don't. This was supposed to be the search where we shook off "JABA."

(I know nothing's official yet but just preparing myself for him to announce it right before the game tomorrow night. Naturally I have a bad feeling that Freeze will fall through somehow too...)

Edited by AUwent

38 minutes ago, AURex said:

I don't need more "chatter" because I get lots of chatter from wife that has NOTHING to do with AU football.

Give me authenticated sources. Just someone with a weenieteenee tiny modicum of credibility.

OP got NUTHIN!!!

Ditto on the wife thing 

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

If it falls thru with Kiffin. It will be interesting to know if we formally offered him. If we ever find out

If he doesn’t come we never offered “officially”

Helps the school save face

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Ole Miss Mods on 247 are reporting Kiffin will sign ext to stay at Ole Miss tomorrow.  They saying it, not me. May be true, may not. Makes no difference to me if u believe it or not.

My question is if he was going to anyway why drag this out and put his team in this position? Who knows. Maybe it’s true but it sounds more like wishful thinking than reporting.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

I just don't understand how we seem to have this drama that most other schools don't. This was supposed to be the search where we shook off "JABA." I know nothing's official yet but just preparing myself for him to announce it right before the game tomorrow night.

If it’s Freeze, it’s JABA ...

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, StuckMic91 said:

My question is if he was going to anyway why drag this out and put his team in this position? Who knows. Maybe it’s true but it sounds more like wishful thinking than reporting.

1 minute ago, StuckMic91 said:

Could be.

Just now, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

Ditto on the wife thing 

She came into my life in 2013 when AU was electric and became an instant fan. She watched AU football with me & loved it... then our kids stole her away. Now I'm left watching and cheering alone. Every now and then she asks if we're winning which I give her a complete rundown. On Saturdays she's vocal (bitchy) about how much I'm ignoring her and focusing on football. I'm well but I think she needs therapy. I often wonder if married the wrong woman so maybe I The one who needs therapy.

30 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

You dont get authenticated sources in coaching searches of this nature and that is part of the fun and mystique of it all.. Palace Intrigue, Innuendos, coaching search wars and rumors of wars.. It's what makes it awesome. 

You think like a person that has no life except staring at a computer screen to see if someone had posted a new reply to a useless subject.

36 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

I hope Freeze is hired.

He is better than Deion, better than Dabo, better than anyone else for us (including Caddy).

He just needs to delete your daughter's phone number from his phone.

Hammer meet nail lol

please Post emotional damage gif lol. For those that know how 

Max this was a home run 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

As a coach, what do you dislike about HF? 

Nothing . He is like the guy I wanted to coach here lol. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Dabo or bust..

Dabo signed a 10 year, $115 million dollar extension on September 8th, 2022. He is in the ACC Title game AGAIN. He is in the mix for the Playoffs again. He is a God at Clemson. He has arguably the best facilities in the world. The ACC is a cakewalk for him. His rival is South Carolina, not Alabama and Georgia. He also played at Alabama. He HATES Auburn. 

If Dabo came to Auburn, he would be the dumbest coach in college football. I get it that our fans love Auburn to the core but use some common sense. The media is throwing out names to get clicks and listeners and it's obviously working. 

Justin Ferguson was on my local sports radio show this week. He said he hasn't heard a peep from anyone that's connected to this search. He said Roberts, Cohen, McGlynn and boosters have not mentioned anything about this search. He said this is a first in Auburn coaching searches and that it's a really good thing because it shows us that finally, everybody at the top seems aligned for once. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Oh hahaha. 
I too think he is a heck of a coach. I mean, he may be better than Kiff honestly. But he is not the splash hire and people will lose it I am sure. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yeah....

I’m mouthing off about  about Freeze

but he will do ok. He will be solid, Gus type record..

But when you hear stuff like all the PTB are all pulling together and there’s tons of NIL money ready to roll and you hear that we’re going after Dabo, Lane and maybe Prime.. and we end up with Freeze..

3 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Yeah....

But when you hear stuff like all the PTB are all pulling together and there’s tons of NIL money ready to roll and you hear that we’re going after Dabo, Lane and maybe Prime.. and we end up with Freeze..

Prime was never a realistic candidate…

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Yeah....

13 minutes ago, DAG said:

Prime was never a realistic candidate…

Neither was Dabo, lol.

Kiffin and Freeze were always the top two candidates. If we get one of the top two, that's fine for most of us (including me). There are even a couple second-tier candidates that most Auburn fans would be okay with. I think for some of ya'll screaming JABA, Just Auburn Being Auburn just means they hired someone that you didn't want.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zinzan said:

Neither was Dabo, lol.

Kiffin and Freeze were always the top two candidates. If we get one of the top two, that's fine for most of us (including me). There are even a couple second-tier candidates that most Auburn fans would be okay with. I think for some of ya'll screaming JABA, Just Auburn Being Auburn just means they hired someone that you didn't want.

I’m good with Freeze..

Not my first choice 

• Like 1