Freeze

gr82b4au

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

I wish you an awful day.  

This really is that bad. He didn't DM that young lady from Baylor out of the blue. 

You want a sexual predator to be our next coach, because he can win at football. Own it. 

So this answers my question. Not only are you deliberately lying about what happened, but you are deliberately lying about him as well. You are the one that needs to grow up. Spreading lies is NEVER okay, no matter what your position or the issue is. You need to be far more worried about what your children learned from you, not what they're going to learn from a freakin football coach. I know I am.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

Humans fail. My kids could fail. Hell,  my brother failed,  and our father did the best he could. 

Predators thrive because of attitudes like yours. 

freezefaith.JPG

Edited by EagleEye67

32 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

You're a joke dude. He did not seek to "flex" on her. You're either deliberately lying about what happened or you're ignorant AF. As I have said, it was wrong and stupid  of him to dm her. But this is the question that you guys have to ask yourselves: does what he did disqualify him from a coaching job? I'll even give you some examples to make it easy for you. Did he preside over a team that was accused of multiple sexual assaults that were covered up? Did stories come out that show he mistreated players? Does he personally have a history of mistreating women? Does he personally have a history of sexual assaults? These are things that would immediately disqualify a candidate. And what did Freeze do? He sent a dm. Was it wrong? Was it stupid? Was it hurtful? Was it counter-productive? Yes. Should people like you be losing their minds and trade in their fandom? I say no. But you do. Everyone has to go with their conscience. and it's fine if you think this disqualifies him. But you be losing your mind at people that don't is childish, and you need to take you're own advice and grow up. And if he is hired you better put your money where your mouth is. If you're no longer an Auburn fan I assume you'll have no business on an Auburn message board either, no?

The funniest thing about that wall of text is that it's immediately wrong right off the bat. 

The head coach of the university's football team DMing her at all is very much a flex. He shouldn't be DMing her at all. 

Beyond that, extremely creepy and unsettling. Gross, disgusting.

But you go to bat for the creep. 

Edited by AUDub

Well, Auburn's powers are getting plastered with correspondence against Freeze.  There is more stuff out there on him. You Freeze guys need to be ready to take an L. 

7 minutes ago, VegasEagle said:

Well, Auburn's powers are getting plastered with correspondence against Freeze.  There is more stuff out there on him. You Freeze guys need to be ready to take an L. 

I don’t think that there hardly any “Freeze Guys” If you mean Freeze is everyone’s favorite choice..

I guess there there are mostly “I really want someone else but I’m ok with Freeze” guys.

Or “I just want this search to be over” guys

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, VegasEagle said:

The only L being taken is by the jokers on here spouting lies, and losing their minds over a DM. We aren’t “Freeze guys”, just rational human beings that prefer to deal in facts. Hell, give me Prime if it’s on the table. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

The funniest thing about that wall of text is that it's immediately wrong right off the bat. 

The head coach of the university's football team DMing her at all is very much a flex. He shouldn't be DMing her at all. 

Beyond that, extremely creepy and unsettling. Gross, disgusting.

But you go to bat for the creep. 

The funniest thing about your response is that it's immediately wrong right off the bat. It's not a flex. Period. He's going to bat for his friend, and it was stupid. The second funniest thing is you didn't even address anything else I said. But hey, keep bein a creep if it makes you feel better

2 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

The funniest thing about your response is that it's immediately wrong right off the bat. It's not a flex. Period. He's going to bat for his friend, and it was stupid. The second funniest thing is you didn't even address anything else I said. But hey, keep bein a creep if it makes you feel better

Going to bat for his friend by, uh, DMing a likely sexual assault victim and most definitely a plaintiff in a lawsuit with the school dealing with just that. 

That's not a basic mistake. That reflects a stunning lack of integrity and propriety, and a s*** ton of pants on head stupidity.

You just go on being you, sticking up for rich, powerful predators. 

• Like 2

Just now, AUDub said:

Going to bat for his friend by, uh, DMing a likely sexual assault victim and most definitely a plaintiff in a lawsuit with the school dealing with just that. 

That's not a basic mistake. That reflects a stunning lack of integrity and propriety, and a s*** ton of pants on head stupidity.

You just go on being you, sticking up for rich, powerful predators. 

Again. Not a predator. Not a flex. The sad part is your middle part is true and I agree with it,  but you sandwhich it between two blatant and obvious lies. Keep on exposing your lack of characterand integrity

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Again. Not a predator. Not a flex. The sad part is your middle part is true and I agree with it,  but you sandwhich it between two blatant and obvious lies. Keep on exposing your lack of characterand integrity

The DM is a lie? The suit is a lie? 

You need to accept this L. 

Hugh Freeze is a non-starter, and for a damn good reason. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The DM is a lie? The suit is a lie? 

You need to accept this L. 

Hugh Freeze is a non-starter, and for a damn good reason. 

Calling him a predator is a damn lie and you know it. Saying he flexed on her is coloring  the facts with a lie. You're willfully spreading that crap because to you, he's unacceptable. That is what children do when they don't have a good argument. Please grow up. Nearly your whole argument at this point is an L. Take your own advice, accept the L, and learn to be better

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

IF  Freeze is actually hired, his baggage will be all over the news for about a week after he signs.   The attention span of the world today is short.    The public has lost interest in  covid,  election fraud,   Russia/Ukraine, whatever the news is or how important,  people  lose interest and move on.   News is the least of my worries.    

First honest response I have read

10 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Calling him a predator is a damn lie and you know it. Saying he flexed on her is coloring  the facts with a lie. You're willfully spreading that crap because to you, he's unacceptable. That is what children do when they don't have a good argument. Please grow up. Nearly your whole argument at this point is an L. Take your own advice, accept the L, and learn to be better

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/07/29/who-hugh-freeze-conflicting-views-former-ole-miss-coach-emerge/522705001/

Doop de doo. 

Just now, EagleEye67 said:

I honestly doubt AUDub's sanity at this point

Or I might be the only sane man alive. 

Read that link. He's a creep. 

If I ever hear some ass makes my kid disrobe in front of him, an ass whooping is coming. No amount of posting verses on Twitter would spare him that. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I’m not a fan of Freeze but that info is 5 years old. Maybe you could find something a bit more recent.  

Just now, gctiger said:

I’m not a fan of Freeze but that info is 5 years old. Maybe you could find something a bit more recent.  

walter-sobchak-fishing-vest-e15615725242