Auburn vs Southern California (USC)

AUBwins

KD makes the first 72-70 usc 2.8. BP calls a timeout before the second one. Sure he's drawing up something here

Edited by Maverick.AU

Just now, Auburn761345163036 said:

Another s***show. This team won’t make the postseason,not even the nit. Pearl has outlived his usefulness but we’re stuck with him for 7 more years

Trolling I presume?

• Like 2

Just now, mustache eagle said:

We had some awful turnovers today 

Quite a few were totally on us, not even contested. Very frustrating not completing basic plays. 

1 minute ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

Another s***show. This team won’t make the postseason,not even the nit. Pearl has outlived his usefulness but we’re stuck with him for 7 more years

This may be the biggest troll attempt I've ever seen lol

• Haha 1

Just now, e808 said:

Gotta get better from the free throw line. Hopefully growing pains will yield better results later. Season is still young 

Gotta get better at literally everything lol. 

• Thanks 1

I’m not sure how to even fix this. Any opponent that has has quick guards - Miami, Memphis, and now usc - and we just freak out and start spraying passes. 

8 minutes ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

Troll alert.

17 minutes ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

That is unless Peari decides to start earning his money and gets these guys under control 

Trolls gonna troll … the only hook you’ll get in this crowd are folks that don’t know Auburn bball.  Admittedly there are a few.  Good luck w your fishing.