Feb 7 @ TAMU

bigbird

Looks like you had a great time!!  Memories were made and that's really the most important thing.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

Yeah, I wanted to ask you what your view of the terrible calls were in person... Glad you got to enjoy it with the kiddo!

It was unbelievable how many fouls were never replayed.  It really became laughable.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It was unbelievable how many fouls were never replayed.  It really became laughable.

TV didn’t replay them either, but a couple new batteries and my remote will be back to working condition!!  

I keep telling myself I have got to quit hitting the rewind button. It is not good for my health!! Smh

19 minutes ago, TXaubie said:

TV didn’t replay them either, but a couple new batteries and my remote will be back to working condition!!  

I keep telling myself I have got to quit hitting the rewind button. It is not good for my health!! Smh

There was a TAMU family with young kids in front of us. The little girl, about 5 or 6, was screaming and flexing every basket, it was great to see.  Afterwards, the dad said, we'll take it, but man I've never seen a game called like that.

• Like 3