CB commits

aufan175

Auburn picked up its eighth commitment for the class of 2006 today from Troy (Ala.) Charles Henderson defensive back Zaccheus Etheridge.

I saw that............When we get these commitments, I don't know about yall, but I usually rate them by how many other Colleges offered and the prestige of the Colleges. With Zaccy he'll probably be getting offers from all over the Southeast now that Auburn has offered him. Because with CTT he always seems to find these Diamonds in the rough. It doesn't matter if they're one stars or 100 stars, which is how we should all look at it, even though them stars shaw do look purty and all. :) I've never doughted Coach Tubs, and I'll never start.

I saw that............When we get these commitments, I don't know about yall, but I usually rate them by how many other Colleges offered and the prestige of the Colleges.  With Zaccy he'll probably be getting offers from all over the Southeast now that Auburn has offered him.  Because with CTT he always seems to find these Diamonds in the rough.  It doesn't matter if they're one stars or 100 stars, which is how we should all look at it, even though them stars shaw do look purty and all.  :) I've never doughted Coach Tubs, and I'll never start.

174051[/snapback]

Prowl, I'm on the same page with you. The most important rating service is the one at AU operated by CTT.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived