Most Uninteresting Final Four in History?

AURex

UI'm wondering if the media giants are having total meltdown. This final four has almost no mass market appeal. Of these teams, other than their own fans, does anyone care? Nope. There's zero excitement in this final four.

Of course, JMO. Yours may vary.

9 hours ago, AURex said:

UI'm wondering if the media giants are having total meltdown. This final four has almost no mass market appeal. Of these teams, other than their own fans, does anyone care? Nope. There's zero excitement in this final four.

Of course, JMO. Yours may vary.

My opinion is this is the most excited I’ve been for a final four in a long time other than Auburns run. This has been the best tournament in recent history imo. I love the Cinderella stories and this uncharted territory of no 1,2,3 seeds in final 4. I don’t care to see UNC, Kentucky or Kansas win another championship. UConn was my pick to win it all before the tourney started so perhaps that also me more plugged in. Again just my opinion, but I think this is a fun final 4.

• Like 2

Agreed I think 3 of the teams being 5 seed or lower adds an excitement level.  I just wish Miami or UConn was on the other side of bracket to give a little more excitement to the first game.  Obviously can't discredit FAU or SDS since they have mastered every challenge so far, but Miami and UConn looks like the true title game.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Agreed I think 3 of the teams being 5 seed or lower adds an excitement level.  I just wish Miami or UConn was on the other side of bracket to give a little more excitement to the first game.  Obviously can't discredit FAU or SDS since they have mastered every challenge so far, but Miami and UConn looks like the true title game.

Completely agreed. I like the final 4 and am excited about it. Sure last year had Duke/UNC, but outside of that I don't really have a lot invested watching Kansas vs Duke or what have you. This is a lot of fun. But if we could get Miami v FAU on one side (obvious Florida reasons) and Uconn vs SDSU on the other (offense lighting up everyone vs what might be the best defense in the entire field) it'd be perfect.

9 minutes ago, Tivo48 said:

Completely agreed. I like the final 4 and am excited about it. Sure last year had Duke/UNC, but outside of that I don't really have a lot invested watching Kansas vs Duke or what have you. This is a lot of fun. But if we could get Miami v FAU on one side (obvious Florida reasons) and Uconn vs SDSU on the other (offense lighting up everyone vs what might be the best defense in the entire field) it'd be perfect.

I'm rooting for the all south Florida final.