Mark My Word

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

will end up at Auburn. Spent some time in Wadley this weekend and Auburn and Bama fans alike are saying that he will end up on the Plains.

One uninformed Bama fans told me that he had already signed an LOI (impossible) with Auburn and they were just waiting to announce it. All signs point to this guy being a replacement for some of the talent that departs the WR corps this year.

will end up at Auburn.  Spent some time in Wadley this weekend and Auburn and Bama fans alike are saying that he will end up on the Plains. 

One uninformed Bama fans told me that he had already signed an LOI (impossible) with Auburn and they were just waiting to announce it.  All signs point to this guy being a replacement for some of the talent that departs the WR corps this year.

174150[/snapback]

Terrell has been an Auburn Fan his whole life........But like I said last year with Powe don't count your chickens until they hatch. Hell, last year JP was already one of the starting DTs and in the running for the Lombardi as an Auburn Tiger. But, from what I've heard Terrell will be an Auburn Tiger.........War "BY GOD" Eagle.

Archived