When Guns are your God

TexasTiger

Yes kids should decide what their gender is and go through all the required treatments and surgeries before they even think about getting a gun. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

CRT and Trans people are not the cause of mass shootings and you are conflating the two issues.  Mental illness is the issue in mass shootings, if congress would focus on that and use mitigation to help prevent these mass shootings (armed guards, etc) we won’t see mass shootings at the rate we have now.

I mentioned it because you came into a threat about guns and irresponsible attitudes towards guns with a 'But but the LIBS do CRT and peewee cutty offy things!" 

I can guarantee you vastly more children in American schools are worried about potential gun violence than they are about being taught 'CRT' or afraid that a liberal will come in and turn them Transgender. 

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

To the second part of your diatribe; if our educational system insists on teaching these far left ideologies I believe you could be correct.  Ideologies should not be taught in public schools.

I don't know. I went through a public education system that was decidedly pro-Christian and pro-Conservative/Republican in curriculum, teachers, and student body and I still turned out being a fairly liberal/moderate adult. 

Telling kids that if they don't agree with Republicans that they are brainwashed in school and stupid certainly wont help the cause. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

26 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Both parties play to their bases. Look how Biden is  foaming over the Trans folks.

So, you're idea of "foaming" is to support them being treated with dignity and respect? As @CoffeeTigerpointed out, Biden has been pretty even-keel on the subject. Not like he's been screaming for legislation that allows infants to have a sex change.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Get your head out of the sand.  I and others have shown this statement to be utter nonsense.

No.  You have not.  And that is why,,, you will not, cannot, answer.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

more children in American schools are worried

Again focusing on the wrong group.  Parents are the one responsible for their children and have been speaking up against those ideologies being taught in schools.

7 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I don't know. I went through a public education system that was decidedly pro-Christian and pro-Conservative/Republican in curriculum, teachers, and student body and I still turned out being a fairly liberal/moderate adult. 

I can only assume you didn’t go through the curriculum that is taught today.  You went through a more traditional curriculum and still have been mislead. :poke:.

9 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Telling kids that if they don't agree with Republicans that they are brainwashed in school and stupid certainly wont help the cause. 

Again you take the opposite from what is true.  Kids are not taught to agree with Republicans, just the opposite.  They are being taught that these ideologies are correct and they should shun any other way of thinking.  They are being brainwashed before they are old enough to make their own decisions about the world like you were afforded to do.  Why do we have such an uptick with young girls wanting to be boys?  It isn’t because Republicans are brainwashing them into believing that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Again focusing on the wrong group.  Parents are the one responsible for their children and have been speaking up against those ideologies being taught in schools.

I can only assume you didn’t go through the curriculum that is taught today.  You went through a more traditional curriculum and still have been mislead. :poke:.

Again you take the opposite from what is true.  Kids are not taught to agree with Republicans, just the opposite.  They are being taught that these ideologies are correct and they should shun any other way of thinking.  They are being brainwashed before they are old enough to make their own decisions about the world like you were afforded to do.  Why do we have such an uptick with young girls wanting to be boys?  It isn’t because Republicans are brainwashing them into believing that.

You, like others, aren't promoting any positive ideas, aren't defending any truths.  All you are doing is spreading lies, fear, hate, anger and, prejudice.

That is all you are doing. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

Name a public school teaching CRT and/or encouraging students to change their sexual identities.  Name one.

It’s there but please go kick rocks, intellectual. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You, like others, aren't promoting any positive ideas, aren't defending any truths.  All you are doing is spreading lies, fear, hate, anger and, prejudice.

That is all you are doing. 

And you are yelling from your self-provided perch that you are the truth when in fact you are just one of us with a little more time on your hands. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, autigeremt said:

And you are yelling from your self-provided perch that you are the truth when in fact you are just one of us with a little more time on your hands. 

Okay, then name one.  Just one.  Any public school, anywhere in the country.  Name this institution of indoctrination.

Now, which party is ready to limit free speech, limit ideas, promote fear and prejudice, for no other reason than to coalesce the base?

I appreciate all of your anger.  However, you have to put emotion away and, think with your rational, logical mind if you really want the truth.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Perhaps but,,, that really doesn't have anything to do with the issue.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

It’s there but please go kick rocks, intellectual. 

Where? :dunno:

You've been taken in by the propaganda.  Think for yourself.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

ou've been taken in by the propaganda.  Think for yourself.

It's very good propaganda.  It turns off the rational, logical brain and, turns on the anger, prejudices of the emotional brain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

It's very good propaganda.  It turns off the rational, logical brain and, turns on the anger, prejudices of the emotional brain.

And fear.  That's the way propaganda normally works.  

CRT is a particularly good example.  

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Where? :dunno:

You've been taken in by the propaganda.  Think for yourself.

I am. You’re just too brainwashed to see it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Perhaps but,,, that really doesn't have anything to do with the issue.

It has everything to do with it. 

the bottom line is guns are more sacred than childrens lives because at the end of the day they just do not caqre. we are talking lives here.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

here is another " lets just get to the point" statement : would jesus value guns more than childrens lives? we know the answer to that but you guys can twist it anyway you want.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

here is another " lets just get to the point" statement : would jesus value guns more than childrens lives? we know the answer to that but you guys can twist it anyway you.

born or unborn children?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

19 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I am. You’re just too brainwashed to see it. 

You think CRT is commonly taught in schools..... and you call me brainwashed?  :laugh:

What do you find frightening about it?

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 1

On 4/17/2023 at 11:40 AM, icanthearyou said:

Okay, then name one.  Just one.  Any public school, anywhere in the country.  Name this institution of indoctrination.

Now, which party is ready to limit free speech, limit ideas, promote fear and prejudice, for no other reason than to coalesce the base?

I appreciate all of your anger.  However, you have to put emotion away and, think with your rational, logical mind if you really want the truth.

The State of Alabama Public Education System. The things they make teachers go through these days........unreal. CRT is alive and well here in the Yellowhammer state.

And you need to stop with the "emotion" talk because I haven't increased my heart rate in the slightest. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You think CRT is commonly taught in schools..... and you call me brainwashed?  :laugh:

What do you find frightening about it?

Forcing teachers to teach AND grade kids of one demographic differently than another based on their skin color is a step back into the 1960's. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1