2024 UGA QB Commits

AuCivilEng1

Can someone explain to me wtf Georgia is doing to be able to land 2 top 10 QBs in one class? That goes against any common sense.

IMG_1827.jpeg

11 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Can someone explain to me wtf Georgia is doing to be able to land 2 top 10 QBs in one class? That goes against any common sense.

IMG_1827.jpeg

How else are we going to get one to transfer?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tigger1985 said:

How else are we going to get one to transfer?

How does anyone convince 2 quarterbacks ranked that high to come?! Those  have got to be shelling out ungodly amounts of money. What’s the point of competing against a school that spends like that. Lol

24 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

IMG_1827.jpeg

Looks like Walker White is wearing a football hat....

image.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

How does anyone convince 2 quarterbacks ranked that high to come?! Those have got to be shelling out ungodly amounts of money. What’s the point of competing against a school that spends like that. Lol

They can only play one at a time. One will probably transfer. 

Then again, they all want to play for Kirby. I mean, look at how he's able to put 4 and 5 star players in the NFL. They wouldn't make it there with any other school. /s

31 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

IMG_1827.jpeg

Winning multiple National Championships and churning multi-Millionaires in the NFL draft overrules common sense. 

2 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Winning multiple National Championships and churning multi-Millionaires in the NFL draft overrules common sense. 

Yes, and these 4 and 5 star guys are not afraid of competition.  They think they can beat out anyone they go up against.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

How does anyone convince 2 quarterbacks ranked that high to come?! Those have got to be shelling out ungodly amounts of money. What’s the point of competing against a school that spends like that. Lol

@AuCivilEng1 1 or 2 super pwer programs do this on a yearly basis.

45 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@AuCivilEng1 1 or 2 super pwer programs do this on a yearly basis.

I can’t remember ever seeing a single school convince two top 10 quarterbacks to come. It just doesn’t make logical sense to me. There are so many power 5 programs. Why not go to one that didn’t bring in another 5*quarterback. The only way to make sense of it is money. Interesting that UGA had the NIL budget to haul in this many QB’s though. You’d think they’d use some of it for other positions. Either way, it sucks for Auburn. Lol. Just when 1 rival starts to show signs of letting up, the other one says “hold my beer”. I trust our coaching staff, but I just don’t know if Auburn has the resources to compete with Bama, UGA, Texas, LSU, and Oklahoma on a yearly basis. 

17 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I can’t remember ever seeing a single school convince two top 10 quarterbacks to come.

Using the On3 Consensus rankings.

2024: UGA 1 & 11
2023: Bama 7 & 13
2021: Ohio St 1 & 5 USC 7 & 11
2020: Texas 5 & 6

Averages out to 1 super power per year landing 2 upper tier rated QBs.

6 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

How does anyone convince 2 quarterbacks ranked that high to come?! Those  have got to be shelling out ungodly amounts of money. What’s the point of competing against a school that spends like that. Lol

All these blue chip QB's are lining up to play at UGA because Mike Bobo is their new OC and QB coach. The chance to play under Bobo and to pick the brain of this offensive guru are once in a lifetime and all of these top QB's can't pass up that chance. /s

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

All these blue chip QB's are lining up to play at UGA because Mike Bobo is their new OC and QB coach. The chance to play under Bobo and to pick the brain of this offensive guru are once in a lifetime and all of these top QB's can't pass up that chance. /s

He will be the reason that they transfer