Bama ranked Number 1!

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Number 1 biggest preseason flop of all time (well, at least of the last 7 years):

Beware Preseason Rankings!

Unfortunately, we are also on the list for 2003, but he gives us props (like the street lingo mixed in there?) for the 2004 season.

Number 1 biggest preseason flop of all time:

Beware Preseason Rankings!

Unfortunately, we are also on the list for 2003, but he gives us props (like the street lingo mixed in there?) for the 2004 season.

174734[/snapback]

2003-Nallsminger+Borges=?????

I do not know, but I bet it could be 10-3 or higher.

We had a problem at OC-O-Line coaching. Spread too thin. No one hated the outcome of that season worse than the staff and the guys.

The 2003 season was a rough one but at least the Tigers won 8 games and won the bowl game, the other teams on that list either had losing records or .500. Bama in 2000 was a big surprise to me considering what they had done the year before winning the SEC and beating the Gators twice, you would think they would have carried the momentum into the following season, nope just a resounding thud. Bama fans who keep telling everybody they are "back" need to look at what transpired 99-00, they won the SEC and were picked to be really good the next season, didn't happen and so far the Tide has a losing record in this decade while three programs (LSU,UGA,AU) have won their first SEC titles since the 1980's.

I hated the 2003 season as much as anybody, but there is no reason for it to be mentioned among the biggest flops. We were not #1, that was one magazine, we were #7 or 8, and had an 8-5 season. There have been plenty of pre season top 10 teams in the last 7 years to have 7-5, 8-4 seasons.

Archived