2024 5*+ S KJ Bolden (UGa)

ellitor

2 hours ago, AEAugirl said:

Eh, he had the same expression in the pic with the FSU coaches last night.  

IMG_0025.jpeg

He’s one of them too cool for school, don’t smile in pictures a** mfs.

32 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He’s one of them too cool for school, don’t smile in pictures a** mfs.

IMG_6069.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m thinking this kid is different than most. His word really means something to him. F$U is his dream school and Norvell gets the last visit. I think he stays.

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I’m thinking this kid is different than most. His word really means something to him. F$U is his dream school and Norvell gets the last visit. I think he stays.

They got a OV the weekend before signing day to.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

They got a OV the weekend before signing day to.

Yup but if he visits AU again as has been rumored then it definitely feels like Game On.

• Like 5

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Certainly not what you want to see

I hope Hugh brought a new mixing bowl as a Christmas gift (for KJ's mom, of course...). As (KJ's mom, of course) opens it, Hugh says "In addition to mixing your latest goodies, this can also be for tomorrow when Kirby arrives; he needs a little trim around the ears..."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, tigeraddikt said:

I hope Hugh brought a new mixing bowl as a Christmas gift (for KJ's mom, of course...). As (KJ's mom, of course) opens it, Hugh says "In addition to mixing your latest goodies, this can also be for tomorrow when Kirby arrives; he needs a little trim around the ears..."

Yeah, not sure how I could trust a coach with that haircut. I'd be getting vibes like this the whole time. 

image.png

1 hour ago, HAPvsOA said:

Yeah, not sure how I could trust a coach with that haircut. I'd be getting vibes like this the whole time. 

image.png

That man captured homicidal sociopathy better than anyone on the big screen imo.

Edited by tigeraddikt
  • Like 7

40 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

That man captured homicidal sociopathy better than anyone on the big screen imo.

...Call it...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

@tigeraddikt and Finz remind me, I remember the wife is trying to tell him "the coin ain't got no say" and does he respond with "the coin never lies."

I looked it up.   She says the "the coin ain't got no say, it's just you" and he replies "I got here the same way the coin did."   The screen goes dark and next scene is him walking out the front door and checking the soles of both boots for blood.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

I looked it up.   She says the "the coin ain't got no say, it's just you" and he replies "I got here the same way the coin did."   The screen goes dark and next scene is him walking out the front door and checking the soles of both boots for blood.

My wife loathes the movie...it is one of my favorites...but she did go to Bama...so there is that...lol.  she was smart enough to marry an Auburn grad though.  Pretty good head on those shoulders.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

My wife loathes the movie...it is one of my favorites...but she did go to Bama...so there is that...lol.  she was smart enough to marry an Auburn grad though.  Pretty good head on those shoulders.

I bet she abhors Blue Velvet as well.

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Fabulous movie. I’m a big Cormac McCarthy fan (RIP CM) and have read most of his books multiple times (yes, I have a dark side lol but love great writing). When I heard that “No Country… “ was being made into a movie I just thought “No way they can do that book justice on the screen”. But, man the Coen bros took a great book and made an incredible movie out of it that far exceeded my expectations. Now if someone could do that with “Blood Meridian”….

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NashvilleTiger95 said:

Syracuse?

Going with a friend on his OV, has a relationship with their new HC who came from UGA, highly doubtful he’s actually considering Syracuse.  

On 12/6/2023 at 5:14 PM, Shadow Tiger said:

Dad doesn't look quite as thrilled as mom.

If you ate your weight in steak and lobster, you wouldn’t be thrilled either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1