2024 5*+ S KJ Bolden (UGa)

ellitor

4 minutes ago, Shadow Tiger said:

That's why I set a limit.

But are you treated to free steak and lobster all week long? Dude has been the cheermeister for a week…

the-grinch-all-you-got.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Viper said:

But are you treated to free steak and lobster all week long? Dude has been the cheermeister for a week…

the-grinch-all-you-got.gif

He can always request something lighter on the menu. 37eb65d9-afc8-4532-bfda-3c861b1b5a6f_text.gif.6806f4131a17a195bf71ff38405fef3a.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Shadow Tiger said:

He can always request something lighter on the menu. 37eb65d9-afc8-4532-bfda-3c861b1b5a6f_text.gif.6806f4131a17a195bf71ff38405fef3a.gif

You could order a big salad

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Just hoping CHF spending his recruiting time wisely.

He is and has been, as evidenced by the really good class he is putting together.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

You could order a big salad

Or a super salad. Waitress asked a friend of mine if he wanted a regular salad or super-salad. He answered “I don’t want soup and salad, just a salad. “ She asked again and he gave the same answer. Third time he answered the same way. We were spitting drinks out of our mouths laughing so hard, and the waitress just lost it and walked away. 😂 May or may not have been alcohol involved,! So sometimes ordering a salad can be hard.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, toddc said:

Or a super salad. Waitress asked a friend of mine if he wanted a regular salad or super-salad. He answered “I don’t want soup and salad, just a salad. “ She asked again and he gave the same answer. Third time he answered the same way. We were spitting drinks out of our mouths laughing so hard, and the waitress just lost it and walked away. 😂 May or may not have been alcohol involved,! So sometimes ordering a salad can be hard.

tumblr_m19rqmfzm01qblvwso1_250.gif.30573c6af19cbd5a60b52862455c59aa.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I think that's an old prediction,  from May?

Yep it’s from May.  He hasn’t had a CB anywhere since summer. 

IMG_0033.jpeg

15 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Breaking news on KJ soon?

I don't like starting rumors and I'm not a doctor, but if you look at the pic of Norvell at KJ's in-home visit, he does not look well.  He may be 135lbs soaking wet.   I'm thinking he will announce right after ESD that he needs to step away from football to deal with both his mental and physical well-being.   It could just be all stress related from not having a real conference or from being the only undefeated power 5 conference champion in 20 years to get left out of the playoff.   Who knows?   BTW, I'm only half kidding.  Unless you are a horse jockey or a college cross country runner, men shouldn't be that tiny.   That boy needs to discover gravy.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I don't like starting rumors and I'm not a doctor, but if you look at the pic of Norvell at KJ's in-home visit, he does not look well.  He may be 135lbs soaking wet.   I'm thinking he will announce right after ESD that he needs to step away from football to deal with both his mental and physical well-being.   It could just be all stress related from not having a real conference or from being the only undefeated power 5 conference champion in 20 years to get left out of the playoff.   Who knows?   BTW, I'm only half kidding.  Unless you are a horse jockey or a college cross country runner, men shouldn't be that tiny.   That boy needs to discover gravy.  

Word is KJ won't sign with FSU

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/8/2023 at 2:34 PM, Shadow Tiger said:

“Get the swordfish, Jerry. Best swordfish in the city. The best.”

“I’ll have the salmon”

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, woodford said:

“Get the swordfish, Jerry. Best swordfish in the city. The best.”

“I’ll have the salmon”

I'll just order soup, I'll the meal for another time. I had a hotdog earlier. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, LPTiger said:

It has been feeling like that for several weeks now...

It has? It just feels like to me at least fsu really is his dream school like he has said and he has given us and thuga countless opportunities to blow him away with a out of reach NIL offer or a great experience on several visits to both schools. Don’t think it has happened. 

Edited by GwillMac6

40 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It has? It just feels like to me at least fsu really is his dream school like he has and hr has given us and thuga countless opportunities to blow him away with a out of reach NIL offer or a great experience on several visits to both schools. Don’t think it has happened. 

You never know how some of these things will unfold in the 11th hour.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Shadow Tiger said:

You never know how some of these things will unfold in the 11th hour.

Now I will give you that. His recruitment def gives off the vibe of not being totally over until in the middle of the night of the night before signing day. Kirby and thuga may want to make a statement and some get back on Buford kids and steal this one right before the buzzer.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Now I will give you that. His recruitment def gives off the vibe of not being totally over until in the middle of the night of the night before signing day. Kirby and thuga may want to make a statement and some get back on Buford kids and steal this one right before the buzzer.

I have no doubt Kirby will try to pull out all the stops to get KJ. As I said before I think Hugh pulls off a surprise on signing day. I have nothing to back this up, just my gut feeling. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shadow Tiger said:

I have no doubt Kirby will try to pull out all the stops to get KJ. As I said before I think Hugh pulls off a surprise on signing day. I have nothing to back this up, just my gut feeling. 

My gut is backed up is just my feelin!
LOL

• Haha 1

Credit to FSU.   They did a great job this weekend.  Bringing in the grandparents = smart.  We felt really good about him on Friday.   I'm glad our staff isn't afraid of a good fight.   Good luck young man if you ultimately do become a Nole.