John Cooper, what is his problem

AUslug

I watched the hour long ESPN U college football preview earlier today and it was pretty good compared to the junk on FSS. John Cooper, former Ohio State coach, was the "guru" and he gave some good insight and quips on the teams, coaches and conferences mentioned. But when the SEC spot came up for discussion and they went over the top teams, Cooper looked like he bit into a lemon when he had to talk about Auburn and had nothing good to say. The main thing he said that stuck out in my mind was that "LSU had better football players than Auburn", which I find extremely misguided. I guess Dye and the Tigers beat him like a little girl back in the late 80's and he is mad about that, or he thought about all the bowl games he lost after he lost to Michigan to end the season every year he was at The Ohio State University.

P.S. Bama wasn't mentioned till the end of the segment when they were talking about quaterback situations, and even then it was the same thing we have been hearing since after the Music City Bowl, if Brodie is healthy....etc. Lots of praise for a "darkhorse" team :rolleyes: .

Archived