Carlos Rogers

SCWarEagle

Carlos had a NICE pick in the first quarter of the 'Skins preseason game tonight. Ran it back 31 yards.

War Damn Carlos!!!!!

175100[/snapback]

WAR EAGLE, BABY!!! Get em Carlos!!!

:au::homer:

Carlos had a NICE pick in the first quarter of the 'Skins preseason game tonight. Ran it back 31 yards.

War Damn Carlos!!!!!

175100[/snapback]

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Carlos was exhasted. He played great for 1 1/2 quarters. Awesome run-back By the end of the 2nd half they were blowing past him.

You know he has been sitting out for a couple of months, and then has been working real hard the last week, playing catch up.

He is going to have a target on him all season. Rookie CB on one side, playing with an all-pro CB on the other. Who would you throw against? I'm expecting a mixed year for Carlos. We will see him go against Owens, Moss and Toomer. Should be exciting.

The Texans don't play the 'Skins, Dolphins or Bucs this year...bummer. Guess I won't see any of our first-rounders live during their rookie year.

I wish 'em well...War Damn Caddy/Carlos/Jason/Ronnie

The Texans don't play the 'Skins, Dolphins or Bucs this year...bummer.  Guess I won't see any of our first-rounders live during their rookie year.

I wish 'em well...War Damn Caddy/Carlos/Jason/Ronnie

175200[/snapback]

Qualify that - the Texans don't play the Skins, Dopohins or Bucs during the regular season! ;)

Archived