brodie in the past scrimmage

Erik81

Screw all the talk and hype, im just ready to watch some ball. All this talk about Brodie this and Brodie that....blah blah blah.....doesnt mean anything until game day.

175642[/snapback]

ECE, I agree with you :blink:

Are you taking sedatives or something? :D

Keep worrying about UAT. If that's all you have to do, you lead a boring life. No one asked you to try and makes things simple, you should keep that for your day to day activities. Worrying about when BC takes a crap each day is about as productive and does the Auburn team as much good as wearing your lucky charm to each game. (I have no idea what "snapback" means)

PS- I bet you were singing "It's great to be an Auburn Tiger" after UAT wasted us 31-7, a few years back, right? Now that's being positive!!

175594[/snapback]

Who is worrying about UAT? Analyzing your biggest rival before the season starts is part of the fun. Still worrying about a loss that happened 4 years ago is another story. Its too bad the pharmaceuticals don't make a "bitter pill" to help with that.

Keep worrying about UAT. If that's all you have to do, you lead a boring life. No one asked you to try and makes things simple, you should keep that for your day to day activities. Worrying about when BC takes a crap each day is about as productive and does the Auburn team as much good as wearing your lucky charm to each game. (I have no idea what "snapback" means)

PS- I bet you were singing "It's great to be an Auburn Tiger" after UAT wasted us 31-7, a few years back, right? Now that's being positive!!

175594[/snapback]

Who is worrying about UAT? Analyzing your biggest rival before the season starts is part of the fun. Still worrying about a loss that happened 4 years ago is another story. Its too bad the pharmaceuticals don't make a "bitter pill" to help with that.

175662[/snapback]

I agree.

175594[/snapback]

175662[/snapback]

When you get your prescription, send me some. :puke:

Don't forget everyone, the only time that BC could score is when the Coaches let 'em start 15 yards out..........He couldn't score against the 2nd and 3rd string defense, yall do realize 'bammer's 2nd/3rd string is comparable to Auburn's 3rd string/Auburn High School's Defense (Seriously). They Suck, when a Walkon from East Who Gives A Crap "Cullman" leads your team in tackles in one of the scrimages and also Stuffs one of the "Stud" RBs at the 2 yardline, guys there's a reason why he's a walkon. I'm not saying walkons cant one day become a Legend, hell look at Bret Eddins................But with bammer's coaching staff he'll be lucky to get your order right at Denny's.

See, I've been trying to tell you guys how great our D was gonna be this year! If our 2nd and 3rd team can do that, just imagine what our 1st team can do!

:big::P:poke:

Bama Bo = :ua::homer: and proud of it! :big::P

See, I've been trying to tell you guys how great our D was gonna be this year! If our 2nd and 3rd team can do that, just imagine what our 1st team can do!

:big:   :P   :poke:

Bama Bo =  :ua:   :homer:   and proud of it!  :big:   :P

175739[/snapback]

Lol, funny post...I guess you can have it both ways :lol:

Offense had a really good day today in the scrimmage. Didnt see it reported here, but since you guys are all about looking at both sides...i figured id let ya'll know.

I guess its because our defense sux this time...right?

Offense had a really good day today in the scrimmage. Didnt see it reported here, but since you guys are all about looking at both sides...i figured id let ya'll know.

175817[/snapback]

From what I've read, it does seem like today was better than Saturday, but at least one writer doesn't use the term "really good". However, it's your team and I'll grant you the right to call it as you see it:

http://www.al.com/sportsflash/alabama/inde...bama&thispage=1

It wasn't the start of a huge offensive day but it was better than Saturday's scrimmage ...

The normally sure-handed Prothro also dropped an easy pass from Croyle, who exclaimed, "We aren't starting this again, man."

They weren't. The drive ended with Upchurch's TD, though it was aided by a defensive holding penalty to negate a sack.

Croyle said such mistakes are the product of fatigue at the end of fall camp.

"When you see Tyrone drop a pass, you know people are getting tired," he said. "He doesn't do that.

"Everybody's kind of mentally tired. People are forgetting things that they've never forgotten before. It'll start coming back to us in a week."

As for the question of whether the defence sucks? I wouldn't go that far, but it is interesting that on two of the scoring drives:

Coach Mike Shula said the opening series showed the fine line between offensive success and failure.

"We had two average plays on that first drive and Nick catches a ball up the middle and the safety misses a tackle," Shula said. "And all of a sudden, it's a huge play.

"That could have easily been a tackle behind the (first down) sticks and we have to punt, and we end up scoring. That was good to see."

Also:
The normally sure-handed Prothro also dropped an easy pass from Croyle, who exclaimed, "We aren't starting this again, man."

They weren't. The drive ended with Upchurch's TD, though it was aided by a defensive holding penalty to negate a sack.

So apparently the defense gave the offense a couple of breaks that led to scores.

What I'm most interested in, however, is how the offensive line looked overall--haven't read any report on that yet.

Guest Tigrinum Major

175817[/snapback]

You expect fair and balanced coverage? This isn't Fox News, dude.

On a more serious note, was it against the two's and three's on D?

175817[/snapback]

When the 1st team O goes against 2nd team D you should hope the O had a GREAT day.

JMHO though. :big:

Just read the latest scrimmage noters from T-Town. BG is right, maybe the last one was just a really bad day at the office. They happen...

Croyle looked much better and more relaxed. Offense was effective moving the ball too.

9 days and counting...

Guest Tigrinum Major
Just read the latest scrimmage noters from T-Town. BG is right, maybe the last one was just a really bad day at the office. They happen...

Croyle looked much better and more relaxed. Offense was effective moving the ball too.

9 days and counting...

175892[/snapback]

Defense is usually ahead of the offense during early practices anyway. Remember, Bama has not been practicing as long as Auburn, based on class schedule (they start school today) and the use of their two a days.

So, if I understand David correctly, Saturday was just a blip on the radar and the offense is catching up to their defensive counterparts.

9 days and counting...

175892[/snapback]

Defense is usually ahead of the offense during early practices anyway. Remember, Bama has not been practicing as long as Auburn, based on class schedule (they start school today) and the use of their two a days.

So, if I understand David correctly, Saturday was just a blip on the radar and the offense is catching up to their defensive counterparts.

175895[/snapback]

But they are still playing 1-Off against 2-Def.

Hope they are catching up.

Archived