Kick Them Out of Congress

AURex

This is a non-partisan post.

McConnell and Feinstein are both incompetent to serve. Time to eject them both from Congress.

• Like 3

I'm not sure either are "incompetent" but,,, I believe both are self serving and unfit.

Both have profited mightily from their "public service".  Both represent the worst of partisan politics.

• Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I guess we now know ICHY's definition of competence. Things are more clear.

jj you ol meanie..............

I’m not a big Mitch fan, but am curious if he’s had an incident similar to this before or if this is something new?  It was just odd.  The only thing I’ve seen similar (and not for as long) was someone I knew with a rare form of epilepsy, where he would just have occasional “pauses”.   It was a little strange at first, but didn’t negatively affect his mental acuity at all.  

16 minutes ago, GoAU said:

I’m not a big Mitch fan, but am curious if he’s had an incident similar to this before or if this is something new?  It was just odd.  The only thing I’ve seen similar (and not for as long) was someone I knew with a rare form of epilepsy, where he would just have occasional “pauses”.   It was a little strange at first, but didn’t negatively affect his mental acuity at all.  

McConnell had a fall that kept him out of the Senate for a while:

"Leader McConnell tripped at a dinner event Wednesday evening and has been admitted to the hospital and is being treated for a concussion. He is expected to remain in the hospital for a few days of observation and treatment. The Leader is grateful to the medical professionals for their care and to his colleagues for their warm wishes," McConnell's communications director David Popp told ABC News Thursday afternoon.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mitch-mcconnell-hospitalized-after-fall-dc-hotel/story?id=97730954

This latest episode may have something to do with the earlier fall.  Time to retire.

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2023 at 11:48 PM, AURex said:

This is a non-partisan post.

McConnell and Feinstein are both incompetent to serve. Time to eject them both from Congress.

Can we please add Fetterman to the list?  not for age obviously, but there is no way that dude is fit to serve.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Time for term limits, laws against politicians trading stocks, and a moratorium on politicians serving in lobbying, pharma, or defense company boards for a decade after their term is up. Time to make it about actually serving and less about getting rich and powerful and this will take care of itself. 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

Time for term limits, laws against politicians trading stocks, and a moratorium on politicians serving in lobbying, pharma, or defense company boards for a decade after their term is up. Time to make it about actually serving and less about getting rich and powerful and this will take care of itself. 

Unfortunately, most of these would take constitutional amendments or SCOTUS overruling Citizens United. 

Guess ICHY feels Fetterman is fully able to do his job.  Would love to say I’m stunned, but not really….

Feinstein is clearly not up to it. Mitch lacks integrity, but I need to see more than a 20 second pause which he followed later the same day, to saw he’s not able to function effectively.