Edited by Schu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Schu said:

Love it! 

With that said...any chance we have some off-season pressure washing budgeted?😜

I was going to say that. I love concrete but it's looking pretty shabby

Georgia is going down today.

We are ready for this one. I have heard enough about Georgia getting healthy and having a coming out party in our house today.

Nope and nope. 

Period. End of story. Today will be ours. Hear me now believe me later 

Edited by Tiger n Miami AU83
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tiger n Miami AU83 said:

Georgia is going down today.

We are ready for this one. I have heard enough about Georgia getting healthy and having a coming out party in our house today.

Nope and nope. 

Period. End of story. Today will be ours. Hear me now believe me later 

Eh…doubtful. I hate to be the party pooper. We’ve had five power 5 games in a row where we haven’t been able to complete 100 yards passing across 2 seasons. Meanwhile, Georgia is going for a three-peat and how many top-x recruiting classes? We might put up a good fight, unless we have a Herculean defensive miracle output like the ‘21 Iron Bowl, I doubt we win or even keep it close. 

Edited by AUINSY

12 hours ago, WillMunny said:

How much does it cost to rent one of those tailgating tents?

I looked into it in 2021 for KSU @ Georgia Tech (its the same company) and it was around $300 on the low end (just a small tent) and went up from there.

Incredible concept. Those guys are geniuses. 

Wish I was in Auburn today!

• Like 2

I was worng and that one hurt. I am not happy. 

That was a winnable game and one I truly expected us to win, period. We have capable players and coaches RIGHT NOW ON THIS TEAM. **** this noise about a bunch of teams on our schedule being more "talented" than us. We have dudes. And today we had Jordan Hare as well.

But, as the GOAT essentially said in 81 after the Tenn game, that is life. Players, coaches and fans gave all they had today. My  desire and hope for the team at the end of the first month of the season is for them to experience some BIG wins and moments that they can remember and look back on with a big smile down the road. Their efforts, hard work, and what they are doing this year for Auburn and themselves means something going forward. It will not be long until we are kicking some serious ass on the field. It might just start in two weeks at LSU, but as for UGA, they better strap in because they are in for another fight next year and they are in for an ass whupping at Jordan Hare in 2025, mark that down NOW. 

Great thing is our guys have opportunities to do just that on deck. LSU in two weeks, then Ole Piss the following week. Frankly, could not ask for a better set up.

Let this one hurt - can't get it back and 20 years from now, it will still be there and hurt. But the moments and experiences to remember for the next 5, 10, 20, 50 years and smile and be proud of are right there and right around the corner now too.

War Eagle - proud to be an Auburn Tiger as always.

• Thanks 1