"The NIP" 2005

WarTim

We have six N'Awlins refugees at our house (ALL LSU fans too!!), and in the midst of the chaos and general overall stress and worry this morning, I walked outside to get in my car and THE HUMIDITY WAS ALMOST NON-EXISTANT. Of course, that's all due to the high pressure front and good old Katrina, and it is still gonna be in the upper nineties here today, but just for that briefest of moments, it was enough to make me stop and take notice. And I wondered if what I was feeling here had traveled all the way west from the Motherland on the Plains, through the hurricane (hurricane schmurricane - the NIP is all powerful!) and over to my driveway. Then I get to work, log on the Nation and WHAMMO! I discover that the Nip has indeed been declared!!!!

Bless your heart, Tim. We needed this!! Now it's HURRY, SATURDAY, HURRY!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WDE Jenny! I was thinking about you and the corndog over the weekend out there in the HOT nether regions of Houston. :P

The "Nip" is here! Time for some AUBURN FOOTBALL ! ! ! :au::football:

7:48 a.m. Central Standard Time 8-27-05-The NIP was DECLARED! ! !

. . .

Walking around the yard this Saturday a.m. there was a "feeling" in the air.

Then, it happened. A COOL breeze, as Jaydubb would call it "a slight Zepher", blew across my yard with enough velocity to actually make tree limbs move. That was the last straw.

. . .

The "Call of the NIP" has been made.

176549[/snapback]

Dude, I'm afraid that was Katrina.

7:48 a.m. Central Standard Time 8-27-05-The NIP was DECLARED! ! !

. . .

Walking around the yard this Saturday a.m. there was a "feeling" in the air.

Then, it happened. A COOL breeze, as Jaydubb would call it "a slight Zepher", blew across my yard with enough velocity to actually make tree limbs move. That was the last straw.

. . .

The "Call of the NIP" has been made.

176549[/snapback]

Dude, I'm afraid that was Katrina.

176878[/snapback]

Sorry, dude, Katrina was no where near my part of the State on Saturday a.m. B)

I have been sweating buckets in my car for months since my AC was broken, but I decided I would do whatever was necessary to have it fixed for the drive down from Knoxville on Saturday. I picked up my car this afternoon, to the delight of a cool breeze smacking me in the face. Thus, the nip of fall has entered the 'Weagle Wagon' and preparations for AU Football 2005 are in full force.

Thank you nip caller, thank you.

Well, I have ONE, and only ONE, responsibility on this board. I just couldn't take it too lightly. :)

Now I can rest up and get ready for next year's "Nip". (There is that Football Season "Thing" to keep me entertained between now and then.) B)

WAR :au: EAGLE ! ! !

Hurry Saturday Hurry ! !

Very nice "Aubie" T-shirt that young one is sporting. Looks like you are raising 'em RIGHT! :au:

WAR :au: EAGLE ! ! !

Archived