Ole Miss Kickoff Time & Network

Paladin

wonder where this puts the moo st game the following week....moo st playing the all fox 11am games.  im hoping for late afternoon/evening bc i can't make it to ole miss 

8 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

wonder where this puts the moo st game the following week....moo st playing the all fox 11am games.  im hoping for late afternoon/evening bc i can't make it to ole miss 

I expect the Miss State game to be picked up on SEC Network/night game.  Cubelic and Co. tee'd up to do the game.  A couple of moving parts but that's the most likely spot.

• Like 4

I think Auburn will beat OM but if we escape BR with a win on Saturday the Rebs have no chance lol JHS is going to be insane once again.

I've had this game circled since CFH was hired. This is a massive opportunity not only for recruits and the program but for Hugh Freeze. I want to beat Lane Kiffin's a$$ so bad lol

3 hours ago, RunInRed said:

I expect the Miss State game to be picked up on SEC Network/night game. 

AU-Ole Miss at night was an easy prediction. Getting Miss St. right will be quite a bit more impressive. May depend on who gets first dibs between 11 AM ESPN and night SEC Network. If 11 AM ESPN gets fitst choice I don't see them taking Vandy-Rebs over AU-MSU. Also I think with AU-MSU a combined 0-5 in the SEC, UTk-UK & SC-A&M both get better slots.

2 hours ago, woodford said:

but if we escape BR with a win on Saturday the Rebs have no chance lol JHS is going to be insane once again.

I think it would increase their chances. If we beat LSU I think our team plays flat against the Rebs no matter how crazy the crowd is. Obviously hope we get to find out I'm wrong & I am.

6 hours ago, RunInRed said:

I expect the Miss State game to be picked up on SEC Network/night game.  Cubelic and Co. tee'd up to do the game.  A couple of moving parts but that's the most likely spot.

I really hope you're right.  I'm driving down from Va on a Friday for this game, and noon kick is going to be a buzzkill.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

I think it would increase their chances. If we beat LSU I think our team plays flat against the Rebs no matter how crazy the crowd is. Obviously hope we get to find out I'm wrong & I am.

Normally I would agree, but with a rebuild and a team that will rely on momentum a lot down the stretch I think it's the opposite. If they know they can beat LSU they will come out playing with confidence. 

I just hope the offense keeps improving this week and next. We could seriously play spoiler to LSU and OM and send them off with a nice farewell.

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

I think this is LSUs 5th straight SEC game and the last three have been down to the wire. I’m hoping it is them that comes out flat from the mental and physical fatigue that comes with that. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

If we can play like we do at home then we have a chance. It’s like a different team on the road

It's been that way for years😪

I wouldn’t mind Auburn MSU being a 11AM kickoff.  It gets tough in my older age to get down to Auburn for 6pm because it probably means I’m not getting home till 1am.  11am you can go to the game, enjoy downtown and the campus after and still get home before 10pm.  That’s a complete 180 from when I was in my 20s.

• Like 1
  • Love 1