*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, keesler said:

The man is worn the hell out. He’s never looked clean shaven or polished in appearance.  But he’s worked tirelessly on building those all important relationships in our recruiting region.  He’s pulling 16-18 hour days and nights burning the midnight oil evaluating talent and trying to sell Auburn to top prospects.  

Then he’s game planning, calling every players parents personally to give them updates and retain those relationships.  He’s witnessing to his players, bringing them to the Lord and baptizing them.  

If he appears haggard, fatigued and low on energy it’s because he’s worn out.

Well he knew the job when he took it.  He won’t get fired this year barring something completely out of left field, but he’ll have to show improvement next year and especially by year 3.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

No, that final four team was that. U have Broome, cardwell, Williams, etc but maturity doesn't translate into talent and there's nobody on that team that's not young that is intriguing talent wise 

I think it was the one with Smith and Kessler if we had a pg. 

Just now, tigerrules said:

Freeze is not a Gus protege. He has talent issues, and maybe a coordinator issue. 

He is a Gus clone. Pretty much the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Well he knew the job when he took it.  He won’t get fired this year barring something completely out of left field, but he’ll have to show improvement next year and especially by year 3.  

Agreed and I think that improvement starts on the recruiting trail. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I can’t see the game…who is the freaking QB? RA or PT.

Yes

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, keesler said:

The man is worn the hell out. He’s never looked clean shaven or polished in appearance.  But he’s worked tirelessly on building those all important relationships in our recruiting region.  He’s pulling 16-18 hour days and nights burning the midnight oil evaluating talent and trying to sell Auburn to top prospects.  

Then he’s game planning, calling every players parents personally to give them updates and retain those relationships.  He’s witnessing to his players, bringing them to the Lord and baptizing them.  

If he appears haggard, fatigued and low on energy it’s because he’s worn out.

He sucks. Fire him!

I mean, haven’t you heard…

• Haha 1

Just now, Randman5000 said:

I think it was the one with Smith and Kessler if we had a pg. 

true but that was also talent heavy from a top 5 player and another top 5 player transfer. The final four team was the mix of talent and maturity If we are going that route.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WarrrEagleHey said:

I never quit watching...even on the worst Haskin days. But I'm just over the disappointment. 

I'm with ya bruh ... that Haskin guy was dogwater.  

1 minute ago, maryland tiger said:

He is a Gus clone. Pretty much the same thing. 

They are different. Hugh spread is more pass oriented . Gus is more power based

I dont know if y'all are focusing on this but some CRAZY ref spots been going on all game long, mainly for LSU but some for us. Like 2 yds wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

Freeze is not a Gus protege. He has talent issues, and maybe a coordinator issue. 

eh so far this season he has had a coaching issue...he has not shown anything this season so far at all...

Honestly coaching is just flipping a coin and hoping for the best. Look at the coaches we wanted over this period of time from Sanders to the dude at Florida to Cristobal. None of them look terribly great. Granted I understand the need for patience. The only coach I think we all wanted who has been consistent was Dan Lanning. I don’t think this team will be bowl eligible , so I am hoping for the best on the recruiting trail.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I can’t see the game…who is the freaking QB? RA or PT.

You might have a better guess by not watching lol

• Haha 1