Ole Miss game score predictions

Win4AU

We need to win Time of Possession and keep our offense on the field to have a chance. Keep the score low and we have a fighting chance. 24-21 good guys.

If none of that happens, it might be a long day. 41-17 bad guys

38-17 Ole Miss.  Kiffen's offense looks ten times better than what we are attempting to do.  Both teams have transfer QBs and transfers all over the field.  One coach deploys an NFL type offense and the other uses a washed up high school offense.  

• Thanks 1

I keep under-estimating how putrid Auburn's offense really is. And as a result, I keep under-estimating how bad Auburn will lose.

Ole Miss by 17

• Like 1

I just don’t have any faith in our offensive play calling, OL, QB’s or WR’s right now. I know Kiffin makes some questionable calls in big games, but I’m just don’t think that will bite him against this O. The program has a lot farther to go than I thought. 

OM- 33

AU- 16

On paper this feels dumb to say out loud, but I may as well put it out there.

We play better at home and tend to play awful in Baton Rouge.  I don't think the way that game played out was representative of what we're capable of.

Yes, OM beat LSU but I don't think overall they're actually more talented.

A night game in JH.  I just think we pull the upset.

Auburn 27
Ole Miss 24

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cbo said:

Makes no logical sense, but I have a good feeling about this game. 

Auburn 21

Ole Miss 20 

Same. I felt pretty good about the Georgia game. Came pretty close to pulling this off.

I need JHS to do it's best 2006 Florida game impersonation tomorrow night.

• Like 3

Well originally picked Auburn to win 23–20. Then I saw Jimmy Dunaway pick Auburn for his lock upset of the week. For those who don’t know Jim Dunaway also nicknamed Jimmy landmine because a lot of his predictions for local teams backfires. He’s a Internet personality on a show called The Next Round. He used to work in Birmingham radio on a show called the round table. After Jimmy Landmine’s pick I’m picking ole miss 20–16.

• Sad 1

Not sure of the result but feels like a Robbie breakout game.  My prediction is he takes the full reigns of the QB job by games end with 350+ all pupose yards and 3 TDs (run and pass).

I was a Thorne backer to start the season but doesn't seem to have that gamer mentality and Robbie does.  I think with needing the 2nd half surge, need a more aggressive QB.

On 10/20/2023 at 2:12 PM, HAPvsOA said:

87-13 Ole Miss. I think we get at least a pick six and a couple of field goals. 

As ridiculously lopsided as this prediction is, I feel you. Kiffin is going to try to hang 100 on Auburn.

Hope Auburn can put it together and get the win. One more point than them is all we need.

AU +1

Edited by Never2Yield
  • Like 1