Typical Gustavo

LPTiger

Last week, Gustavo goes into the 4th Q beating a bad Baylor team 35-10.  His team proceeds to (a) not score again and (b) give up 26 points in the 4th to lose 36-35.  This week, he is beating Oklahoma by 6 in the with Q!!!

Well Hunter just lined up offsides on a 3rd down play where he dropped back in coverage.    Next play, Oklahoma scores.   Oklahoma up 8 with 3:13 to go.

Yeah this is Gus I just  knew he would have them ready for OU on the road so I bet he would cover the spread. Lose to a bad Baylor team get killed by Kansas and then almost beat the #6 team. UCF fans are dumbfounded as to what's going on.

• Haha 3

2013, BCSCG, leading 21-6, driving for another TD, then turned it over and Gus hasn't been aggressive with a lead since.

Spoiler: we lost.

• Sad 1

On 10/21/2023 at 3:00 PM, augolf1716 said:

Yeah this is Gus I just  knew he would have them ready for OU on the road so I bet he would cover the spread. Lose to a bad Baylor team get killed by Kansas and then almost beat the #6 team. UCF fans are dumbfounded as to what's going on.

I really love this. Those UCF fans were so smug claiming they took our head coach after beating us just a few years earlier. They’ve gotten everything they deserve, and then some.

• Like 4

Yeah. Same old Gus on the field. He IS recruiting good for UCF though. If he can manage to keep the players he recruits (unlike at Auburn) he might be able to have some sustained success down the road, but who knows. 

• Like 1