*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, bishoptf said:

Bad play call, you have the momentum and you do that....our coaching staff is really not showing us much...WTH are they doing...

A minute is plenty of time to put forth a little effort to come up with a meaningful drive. I donā€™t understand it.Ā 

Tie game at half is a win in my book. This play calling on offense is killing us. Itā€™s like the OC and Hugh donā€™t understand the personnel we have.Ā 

• Like 2

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Definitely don't throw into triple coverage.Ā 

We were trying to recreate the prayer at Jordan Hare...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Thatā€™s why most of us think Robbie is not an SEC QB. At least he is doing better than PT who , so far, has been a bust.

My big thinking. They both suck at passing. So go with the faster sucky passer.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

I like the call to take a shot there, but hate the decision by Robby. Should have tucked it and lived to play another one.

"Just throw it into double coverage, we'll have a receiver somewhere in the same zipcode"

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Not sure how they didn't call they one but called the PI on us earlier

I mean everyone sitting here saying bad throw and laughing at Ashford and the play call but if they call that pass interference which it was, Auburn scores and takes the lead before half. Ā 

• Like 1

Just now, Barnacle said:

By the way. What an atmospheric atmosphere there tonight. Bravo.Ā 

ESPNā€™s broadcast isnā€™t doing it justice, huh?Ā 

5 minutes ago, FUZZYAUFAN said:

Earlier I asked what has happened to the D since the fourth quarter of the UGA game. Sine I made the statement then the D has played excellent.Ā 

Keep talking

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

Thatā€™s why most of us think Robbie is not an SEC QB. At least he is doing better than PT who , so far, has been a bust.

In case anyone hasnā€™t noticed, we donā€™t have an SEC QB on the roster.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Question.. . Why only one receiver in a deep route? Its settung up for failure

We always do that, and it's always an undersized receiver, it seems. Of course, when it's triple coverage, it doesn't really matter much.Ā 

Not a fan of that PI called on us, it was terrible, but I'm not complaining about this last one. If I was a fan and that was called on my team I wouldn't be happy. If the throw had been a touch deeper we would've had a case there.