What do you want to see against Miss State

Win4AU

Gosh 

1) A team that can score 28 pts on offense

2) continued hard play by the defense

3) If it is Robby on 1st and 2nd down, it should be Robby on 3rd and short and vis versa.

4) I’m heading down for this game so it would be nice to get a win and roll toomers.  This season is right on the edge of the cliff.  A win would start to heal a lot of what ails us.

• Like 4

At this point, we just need a win.  Any win, however ugly.  But it sure would be nice to see some QB protection and downfield completions.

• Like 5

I would like to see my wife be disappointed after the game…

I don’t mean to be petty but it is her turn. 

Edited by gr82be

1 minute ago, War Damn said:

I’ll settle for 3-2.  

I was at that game. Pure misery only comforted by bourbon. I don’t think MSU even converted a 3rd down, not that we were much better. Luckily, the bullpen held up in the bottom of the 9th. 🥃

a win of course.

Just the band and some good looking people at this point. Maybe the team and coaches having some fun and letting loose. The potential for a great season is over. 

Break the streak

Play with balance

This may sound stupid , but throw the ball often. This is the only way to improve . 

Defense to cause 3 TOs ( bright spot this year) 

Probably not the best place for this post, but it seems that I don't have the ability (understandable) to create a new thread.  I'm coming to Saturday's game with my nephew and his wife.  We're from Iowa and Hawkeye fans (our offense is sooooo bad), but since they don't play any away games that we haven't already visited, we're venturing out to SEC territory, and Auburn is where we selected to go this weekend.

We'll be parking in the Poultry Science Lot and sitting in section 31 at the game.  Looking for any advice on gameday, etc.  How soon do we need to be parked to avoid major traffic tie-ups?  What is traffic like post-game? 

Would appreciate any info that people can provide.  Looking forward to Saturday and a new football experience!  Thanks in advance!

• Like 3

a win........

19 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Is your wife an MSU fan? 

Grad. It’s mostly a fun rivalry between us but she gets pretty passionate during a game and walks out of the room if it’s going badly. We try to make the games when they play in Starkville. 

• Like 1

I would like to see the same QB in there for a drive, unless we are inside the 5 yard line, then RedZone Robby. Switching  QBs in and out every play DOES NOT WORK!! (See Gus's previous try with that). And if we go for it on a yard or less, get the QB under center, not the SHOTGUN!!

50 minutes ago, War Damn said:

That was over at least two weeks ago. 

If I were DKW, I would tell you to sober up. Conversely I will say “rail on”. 

Hey Grammar Police, I think  you forget a comma.   

• Like 1

#1  - I want to see the oline putting the state’s dline on skates.

#2 - I want to see the dline living in state’s backfield and  bringing pain.