Win4AU

1 hour ago, clwn said:

Auburn - 84

Vandy - 12

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aucat said:

we are not a 2nd half team , even in last week's win

No such thing as a first half or second half team. We went conservative last week because we had an unexpected large lead at halftime. Doesn’t mean we are incapable of having a good second half.

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Just looking at Vandy’s scores this year they score a good amount. Can’t seem to slow down the opposing offense though. I believe they score at keast 3 td’s.

Ole miss isn’t know for defense. They held vandy scoreless in the first half and only allowed one score the whole game.

1 hour ago, ScotsAU said:

Ole miss isn’t know for defense. They held vandy scoreless in the first half and only allowed one score the whole game.

Vandy scoring this year:  35, 47, 20, 37, 28, 21, 14, 20, 7.

you highlighted the lowest one, the average is much higher. I’m hoping your correct but not a accurate usage of the data IMO. 

On 10/29/2023 at 2:50 PM, Win4AU said:

War Eagles - 38

Commodores - 21

Auburn waits till the 4th to go into a shell.

Nope...

Auburn -77

Vandy - 7 (vs our walk-ons)

HF gets a 7 year 77 million dollar extension after back to back SEC wins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

folks freeze just said vandy stadium scares him. he says he has taken good teams up there and struggled.

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

folks freeze just said vandy stadium scares him. he says he has taken good teams up there and struggled.

Coach’s speak 

25 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Those were far superior Vanderbilt teams.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Holy Smoke Monday.  If FirstBank Stadium scares him, he needs to man up.  I see why we sucked at Tiger Stadium.  Side note: I respect the fact that LSU hasn’t given their stadium a “name”.  I am all about not elevating an individual about the institution. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just bought tickets and will be at the game... kiss of death.  Sorry Fam. 

Vegas is shifting the odds towards Vandy as I type.

I have no idea what to expect.  Every time we go to Vandy they play us close/we struggle and the Refs will award them TDs for no apparent reason.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Freak said:

I just bought tickets and will be at the game... kiss of death.  Sorry Fam. 

Vegas is shifting the odds towards Vandy as I type.

image.gif.b235c3792d8f9d5b4922657031d47862.gif

• Haha 1

I also bought tickets today.  My last 2 trips up there have been Ls.  In fairness those were the 2 of the worst seasons Auburn’s had in the last 20 years and 2 of the best Vandy’s had.

Isnt Vandy on their 2nd or 3rd string Qb?

First thing that bothers me is the HC saying an inferior team scares him. That’s very poor coaching and an unbelievable lack of trust in your players, when you, the O guru has contributed to at least 2 losses in my opinion. Yes, it’s quite obvious we have struggled with Vandy over the years, but at least attempt to build on the O success of the first half last week. This is the ninth game and excuses need to stop. This team top to bottom is much better than last years, so time to show it. 

AU- 36

Vandy- 18

Game appears closer than it really is. WDE.