Auburn at Vandy score predictions

Win4AU

On 10/31/2023 at 10:42 AM, The Freak said:

I just bought tickets and will be at the game... kiss of death.  Sorry Fam. 

Vegas is shifting the odds towards Vandy as I type.

Do you know what section Auburn fans were allotted? I’m thinking about going and would like to get tickets in the Auburn section, if possible.

53 minutes ago, WVR said:

Do you know what section Auburn fans were allotted? I’m thinking about going and would like to get tickets in the Auburn section, if possible.

The entire stadium will be Auburn.  Vandy fans will make up 10%

• Haha 1

Minus 2003, the last five AU at Vandy games have been: Vandy 17 AU 13, Vandy 14 AU 13, AU 24 Vandy 21, AU 14 Vandy 10, AU 24 Vandy 22.

Needless to say, AU has historically struggled at Vandy.

AU 23

Vandy 21

Edited by Viper

1 hour ago, WVR said:

I don't know for sure, I just ordered on the visitor side according to stub hub.  I doubt it actually matters.  I'll be in section U.  Say hi to me, I'll be the guy wearing an Auburn hat, lol.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WVR said:

U and V will be the "most Auburn" meaning officially in the AU section, but the whole stadium will have orange throughout. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2023 at 7:36 PM, Dwayne Pride said:

Holy Smoke Monday.  If FirstBank Stadium scares him, he needs to man up.  I see why we sucked at Tiger Stadium.  Side note: I respect the fact that LSU hasn’t given their stadium a “name”.  I am all about not elevating an individual about the institution. 

Don't disagree. Neville Arena, Wolcosz Athletic Complex...

Now. PAT DYE FIELD & JORDAN-HARE STADIUM...I'm good.

Auburn 38

Doors 17

Edited by autigeremt

13 hours ago, Viper said:

Minus 2003, the last five AU at Vandy games have been: Vandy 17 AU 13, Vandy 14 AU 13, AU 24 Vandy 21, AU 14 Vandy 10, AU 24 Vandy 22.

Needless to say, AU has historically struggled at Vandy.

AU 23

Vandy 21

Great historic data. 

• Love 1

On 11/1/2023 at 7:15 PM, Win4AU said:

The entire stadium will be Auburn.  Vandy fans will make up 10%

The last time I went to an AU vs Vandy game at their place was 2008 and they beat us. That game was sold out and it was 80% Vandy fans. Of course the week prior was our 3-2 win over Mississippi State and College Gameday was at Vandy for that Auburn game as well. That's what brought out most of their fans. That stadium is a great place to watch a game, especially at night. You're damn near on the field.

On 10/30/2023 at 7:36 PM, Dwayne Pride said:

Side note: I respect the fact that LSU hasn’t given their stadium a “name”.  I am all about not elevating an individual about the institution. 

What would they name it?

Nick Saban Stadium?

Les Miles Stadium?

Ed Orgeron Stadium?

umm-no-kenan-thompson.gif