New to Forum

phigamTIGERfan

I have been looking for a good, free tiger football forum and finally I have found my place. I have been reading topics for a couple of weeks and decided this is the one for me. I am a 21 yr old student at The University of North Alabama. I wish I could attend Auburn, but it is not within my , or my parents budget. I have been to/watched/ or listened to every game since 1993(radio year). I have been there when the program was up 1993-94-95-96 and when it was down 97-98-99. Through the rebuilding of 2000,01,02, the let down from high expectations of 03, and of course the undefeated, and uncrowned year that was 04. When I talk About Auburn I use the pronoun "US" as if I went to school there much less was on the time. I love Auburn I bleed Burnt Orange and Navy Blue. I'll be honest i questioned Auburns motives when hiring Tub because we bought a coach from Ole Miss. It was one of the best personel descisions ever made. I live for this. I look forward to posting and reading on this forum every day

Hobbie Hall

Cox for heisman!

great first post! and welcome aboard!

post a lot, and you are right...this is one of the best (and decent) boards around.

war eagle...what's your prediction for the ga tech game this weekend???

Archived