Overreaction/reaction Week 11

Win4AU

Auburn’s offense is fixed.  It took Crime Dogg stepping back but starting with Miss State Hugh has gotten more and more involved.  Yes Auburn has played the 3 worst teams in the SEC in that time frame but there’s no arguing the offense looks light years better.  Next step is to get the Jimmy’s and Joes.  

Georgia is hitting their stride at the right time

Gus is gonna Gus

Washington and FSU are barely holding on to their playoff chances.  One of them will run out of juice.  

Im glad Auburn doesn’t play Mizzou this year.  

Mark Stoops, James Franklin, and Lincoln Riley are the most overrated coaches in College Football 

Top 10: Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, Bama, Washington, Oregon, FSU, Texas, Mizzou, Oregon State

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Mark Stoops, James Franklin, and Lincoln Riley are the most overrated coaches in College Football 

I assume you left Jimbo out of this sentence because he was already out.  He should give half his buyout to Winston. 

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn’s offense is fixed.  It took Crime Dogg stepping back but starting with Miss State Hugh has gotten more and more involved.  

I also meant to ask.  What do these two things have to do with one another?

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn’s offense is fixed.  It took Crime Dogg stepping back but starting with Miss State Hugh has gotten more and more involved.  Yes Auburn has played the 3 worst teams in the SEC in that time frame but there’s no arguing the offense looks light years better.  Next step is to get the Jimmy’s and Joes.  

Georgia is hitting their stride at the right time

Gus is gonna Gus

Washington and FSU are barely holding on to their playoff chances.  One of them will run out of juice.  

Im glad Auburn doesn’t play Mizzou this year.  

Top 10: Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, Bama, Washington, Oregon, FSU, Texas, Mizzou, Oregon State

I don’t think saying Franklin  and Riley are overrated is any kind of overreaction. They’ve both horribly underperformed at their current schools, especially Franklin. Consistently wins the games Oenn State should always win. Never wins the hard games.

Stoops might be an overreaction. UK has a lot of disadvantages in football. This period in their history has been arguably the best they’ve ever had.  Stoops has done a lot with pretty much nothing . 

1 minute ago, Dwayne Pride said:

I assume you left Jimbo out of this sentence because he was already out.  He should give half his buyout to Winston. 

Jimbo wouldn’t be a n “overreaction.” Everyone knows he’s overrated.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

I also meant to ask.  What do these two things have to do with one another?

Crime Dog has taken some of the recruiting things off Hugh’s plate which has allowed Hugh to be more involved in the offensive game plan.

• Like 3