War Eagle from Wildhorse

aubiefifty

auburntigers.com

War Eagle from Wildhorse

2–3 minutes

Start the bowl weekend off right in Music City with an exclusive event for the Auburn Family like you have never experienced!

This ticketed bowl event, carried out in partnership with On To Victory, will take place at Wildhorse Saloon in downtown Nashville on Friday night (Dec. 29) beginning at 6:30 p.m. CT. The event will feature a pep rally with the Auburn University Marching Band, cheerleaders and Aubie, plus a live broadcast of Tiger Talk with Andy Burcham, Jason Campbell, Ronnie Brown & Paul Ellen – including a special appearance by Coach Hugh Freeze and other special guests!

Tickets for the event not only provide the opportunity to enjoy these festivities, but also access to a full Nashville-BBQ buffet, late night snacks and two drink tickets (for our over 21 guests). The night will be capped with a live country music band and the chance to learn how to line dance – the Music City way! The event will conclude at midnight.

• Event Location: Wildhorse Saloon (120 2nd Ave. N, Nashville, TN 37201)
  • Event Times: 6:30 PM – Midnight (Battle of the Bands is 6-6:30 PM on Broadway)

Ticket Options & Pricing:
There are multiple ticket options to enjoy the event - those options include: General Public admission for $155, or Youth Admission (Under 21) for $90. Additionally, On To Victory members are able to enjoy an exclusive rate of $135 for adult tickets for the event. Not an On To Victory member? You must click HERE to register before being eligible to purchase the $135 tickets. Youth tickets may be purchased at the $90 rate by clicking either link below.

• General Public - $155
  • On To Victory Members - $135
  • Youth (Under 21) - $90

Only a limited number of tickets are available for this event - purchase your tickets today to secure your spot!

• Thanks 1

resize.jpg

The Wildhorse Saloon can be an interesting experience, depending on what you want to accomplish there. I expect the atmosphere may be somewhat different if AU has taken the place over for a night. Best wishes and good luck to those going. My days of Wildhorsin' are about over.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

If anyone wants to buy me a ticket I'll come line dance with you and flirt with your wife while you get away to drink at the bar. 

You sure about that?  If so, I'll buy your ticket, pay for your hotel and food, and provide some spending money.  Cause I sure do need a drink...

th.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

The Wildhorse Saloon can be an interesting experience, depending on what you want to accomplish there. I expect the atmosphere may be somewhat different if AU has taken the place over for a night. Best wishes and good luck to those going. My days of Wildhorsin' are about over.

I'm sensing Mikey has a story to tell but is holding back because this is a family site.   Anyone else sensing that? 

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

well you have stated you ride so you should be able to handle it big shooter....