2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

4 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

+1 I thought OL was still a glaring issue and we needed good recruits coming in...

I see you boys haven't been round these here boards lately...

6 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

If I'm looking at this thing the right way, we're barely going to wind up signing any OL again.  What's up?  I know we've got the transfer portal, but I'm really surprised to see so few in this class.

Portal.  Auburn has 11 on the roster and is looking for a total of around 15.  I bet this next cycle you see more high school kids.  At least with the portal you have an idea of what you’re getting 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I’m interested to see which commitments don’t sign today.  Heard there will be a couple that Auburn may have asked not to

Nichols and collins.

27 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yeah he’s been back and forth the whole time. Seems like he wants AU but dad has wanted UGA. Word is UGA freed up some money after losing that QB.

Just heard the same from a former staffer . Great kid and time to Move on. 

On 12/14/2023 at 2:37 PM, bishoptf said:

I hope this continues to trend like its doing but I have to say while I have been hard on Freeze on the coaching front, he has worked really hard on the recruiting part and looks like its going to pay off and hopefully help the team get back to where we want it to be. Great work for CHF and all the assistants to actually be in the recruiting conversations again, its progress and at least we see some off the filed wins for a change.

On the other hand, IMHO it just shows what a piss poor job our previous coaching staff did, I mean it almost appears that they put no effort whatsoever. I just do not understand how you can call yourself a top tier coach and not do any recruiting, I truly do not understand how he could be that bad, just crazy.

i am still pissed we paid him to leave.

I am subbing at HS today so will have limited access once classes start. Will there be a list players who signed so I can get a quick update in one place.

8 minutes ago, Zamps1976 said:

Guys on ON3 live show look like they just got some tough news .

They just clarified that it would be good news, but want to make sure it is legit first.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I am subbing at HS today so will have limited access once classes start. Will there be a list players who signed so I can get a quick update in one place.

Page one, the first post in this thread.

40 minutes ago, CR said:

So we should be sad? AU has been a winner in NIL both in HS recruiting and the portal. 

Sad today? No. Next year when some leave for “greener pastures “? Yes

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Go get em, Tiger.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

image.gifLet them know its signing day and you ain’t got time to play around

7 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Anyone else heard that Uat made a hard run at PT last night?  

Signing day resembles eBay. Last minute snipers raising their bids.

• Like 1